Original topic:

One UI 6.0 -Android 14 Unfortunately, not eligible for S20 Series

(Topic created on: 10-08-2023 12:40 PM)
Ahmedsd
Active Level 6
Options
جالاكسى S
I know that the eligible devices that will receive these update already mentioned with the lack of S20 , Note 20 unfortunately & It's almost impossible that Samsung will change the plan of not upgrading the S20 Series & Note 20 series to these update but just I want to say in a try to persuade that S20 series & Note 20 Series are still strong phones still powerful with wide users till now & deserve to get one last major update (Android 14 ) they received already 3 major updates from Samsung that was eligible for in policy in that time as promised from Android 11,12 & 13 & still getting security update as well , I think & if I'm wrong someone correct me Samsung Policy changed starting from S21 series to S23 they will receive 4 Major updates not 3 , the S20 & Note 20 deserve it to have 4 Major updates too
Please Samsung S20 & Note Series still good & deserve Android 14 One UI 6.0 as last major update 
I wish to hear opinions from owners of S20 Series & Note 20 Series as I see that those phones still strong & deserve to have the Android 14 One UI 6.0 as last major update
6 Comments
hussienaouf
Active Level 6
جالاكسى S
I agree with you that the S20 and Note 20 series are still strong and powerful phones that deserve to get one last major update, Android 14. Samsung has changed its policy to provide 4 major updates for its flagship phones starting from the S21 series, so I think it would be fair to extend this policy to the S20 and Note 20 series as well.

Here are some opinions from S20 and Note 20 series owners on whether or not they deserve to get Android 14:

"I still love my S20 Ultra and it's still running perfectly. It would be a shame if it didn't get Android 14. I'm hoping Samsung will reconsider."

"I'm a heavy user of my Note 20 and it's still keeping up with me. I'm really disappointed that it won't be getting Android 14. I feel like Samsung is abandoning its customers."

"I understand that Samsung has to make choices about which devices to support, but I think the S20 and Note 20 series deserve one last major update. They're still great phones and a lot of people still use them."

"I'm thinking about switching to another brand if my S20 doesn't get Android 14. I'm not happy that Samsung is leaving us behind."

I hope Samsung listens to their customers and decides to give the S20 and Note 20 series one last major update, Android 14. These phones are still great devices and deserve to be supported.

Ahmedsd
Active Level 6
جالاكسى S
بتمني سامسونج تتفهم كدة و تعدل خطتها بأن التحديث يوصل ليهم لان الهواتف دي لسة فعلا كويسة و التعليقات اللي شفتها كلها فعلا لسة مقتنعين بالجهاز
hmm_28
Active Level 7
جالاكسى S
فعلا S20FE مؤهل للتحديث اتمني سامسونج تعيد النظر في موضع حجب الترقيه عنه!
Ahmedsd
Active Level 6
جالاكسى S
اتمني فعلا سامسونج تفاجئنا و تعملها
amirfayez
Active Level 2
جالاكسى S
Please samsung please update oneui 6.0 s20 plus pleaase
Ahmedsd
Active Level 6
جالاكسى S
I hope Samsung to listen to us