Original topic:

Dot On Display

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
zeeshu786
Active Level 7
Options
جالاكسى نوت
My mobile is Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G, (SM-N986U) it is an (American version AT&T), black dots have appeared in its display, it looks quite bad, can this mobile be repaired at the service center in Riyadh? Any person with good information please tell me, and if there is a chance of making it, then how much Riyal can it be made? Please do let me know.

3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
DaRkxAnGeL
Active Level 5
جالاكسى نوت
Unfortunately, it's burned pixels and can't fix should change the screen.

View solution in context

Solution
DaRkxAnGeL
Active Level 5
جالاكسى نوت
They must have spare parts check in mobile shops you must find but I think it will be expensive.

It's happened with me on the same device, but I fixed it under warranty

View solution in context

Solution
جالاكسى نوت

Unfortunately, they won't be able to help you because the screen of the Note 20 Ultra US version is different from the Middle East one 

The display comes with a flex connector that connects the display to the motherboard. Since the US version has a snapdragon processor , they won't be able to use the display of the Exynos version 

View solution in context

12 Comments
جالاكسى نوت
Please Contact Samsung Customer care for better support and knowledge.
zeeshu786
Active Level 7
جالاكسى نوت
I also asked customer care about this, he said tell me more details, now what more details do I need to tell?
0 Likes
Solution
DaRkxAnGeL
Active Level 5
جالاكسى نوت
Unfortunately, it's burned pixels and can't fix should change the screen.
zeeshu786
Active Level 7
جالاكسى نوت
I know sir its display will change, but I wanted to ask how much it will cost in Saudi, but no one is telling, no one has any information.
0 Likes
zeeshu786
Active Level 7
جالاكسى نوت
Can American mobile be made here? If you go to the service center and everyone says that it is an American mobile then it is useless to use it.
0 Likes
Solution
DaRkxAnGeL
Active Level 5
جالاكسى نوت
They must have spare parts check in mobile shops you must find but I think it will be expensive.

It's happened with me on the same device, but I fixed it under warranty
Solution
جالاكسى نوت

Unfortunately, they won't be able to help you because the screen of the Note 20 Ultra US version is different from the Middle East one 

The display comes with a flex connector that connects the display to the motherboard. Since the US version has a snapdragon processor , they won't be able to use the display of the Exynos version 

zeeshu786
Active Level 7
جالاكسى نوت
Sir, what is the difference between Snapdragon and Exynos? Snapdragon is installed in America and Exynos in Global, this is the only difference, in the rest of the world it comes with 6.9 inch display, everything else is the same.And I have talked to the customer care, they have said that it will be repaired but there will be no warranty for International Mobile.
0 Likes
جالاكسى نوت

Both have the same display size, but as I informed you, the flex cable that connects the display to the motherboard is different. hus, you can't replace the display of  the USversion with KSA one. Regarding the cost, there used to be a page that showed the price tag of tthe replacementdisplay,. However it has been removed from Samsung page 

Test-Note-20-Ultra-LCD-Screen-For-Samsung-Galaxy-Note20-Ultra-display-SM-N985F-SM-N986B.jpg

0 Likes