Original topic:

Whatsapp App voice note through Galaxy Buds Live Mic

(Topic created on: 03-27-2023 07:58 PM)
SherifHamdy
Beginner Level 2
Options
أجهزة قابلة للارتداء
I have Samsung Fold 3 and Samung Galaxy Buds Live. Is there any way to send voice note through Whatsapp by Buds Live Mic instead of Fold 3 Mic.

0 Likes
3 Comments
Amira-elnagar
Options
أجهزة قابلة للارتداء

SherifHamdy

Hello. I’m Amira, Samsung Moderator
Thank you for asking the question
We wish you a happy day
Based on your inquiry regarding the update

Try another headset on the device

In the event that the samsung buds

Please, we follow some steps as follows:
All Bluetooth devices need to be paired before they can communicate and transfer information. on a device
Android, the SmartThings and Galaxy Wearable apps make connecting your devices quick and easy. On other devices, you'll need to pair the Galaxy Buds manually. Once your devices are paired, they will remember the connection and connect automatically the next time they are used.
In the event that there is still a problem with the pairing, we ask you to confirm through some steps
1- Put the earphones into the corresponding holes in the charging case
How do I pair and set up my Galaxy Buds?
2- Close the charging case
3- Open the charging case
The earbuds will automatically enter pairing mode and a popup will appear on your device.
4-Click Connect in the pop-up window
How do I pair and set up my Galaxy Buds?
5- Follow the instructions on the screen to end the connection
Once the Galaxy Buds are connected, they will automatically attempt to connect to your device each time you open the charging case while the earbuds are inside.
In the event that the headset is not affiliated with Samsung, please contact its affiliate company to be able to clarify the application in order to be able to pair it

If you have any other question, can you explain it to us
We are  at your service always
Thanks for your time

0 Likes
SherifHamdy
Beginner Level 2
أجهزة قابلة للارتداء
Dear Amira,

Many thanks for reply.

I performed received steps but it's not solved.

My Galaxy buds is working flawlessly during calls and listening to music or even recording voices through its mic during using Samsung Voice recorder App.

My concern is the galaxy buds mic is no active when record voice note in whatsapp and the main phone mic only that responding.

So can I activate the Galaxy buds mic to be used in whatsapp voice note recording.

Kindly be noted that these feature is already activated automatically to recording voice note through headset when using iPhone with Apple air pods without any problems or any adjustments.
0 Likes
Amira-elnagar
Options
أجهزة قابلة للارتداء

SherifHamdy

Hello. I’m Amira, Samsung Moderator
Thank you for asking the question
We wish you a happy day
Based on your inquiry regarding the update

we really apologize but this feature not available in the buds

If you have any other question, can you explain it to us
We are  at your service always