cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung should be embarrassed, very very embarrassed.

(Topic created on: 06-04-2020 11:39 AM)
trids
Active Level 1
Options
with Galaxy
iOS 14 .. the NEXT version of iOS .. will run on all their devices released as far back as 2015. Meantime Samsung CHOOSES to leave our devices out in the cold that can run newer versions of Android (eg: Galaxy Note8 is stuck on Android 9, even though it can run 10).

..or..

7 Comments
swishseason
Active Level 4
with Galaxy
so what's your take.....
trids
Active Level 1
with Galaxy
@Youngswish .. that Samsung's attitude towards their customers **bleeps**, and they deserve to lose the loyalty of the people they betray.
swishseason
Active Level 4
with Galaxy
😂😂 get me right lets give them time

we cant rush to say apple has the best service yet💁🏿‍♂️
0 Likes
AndroidAuto
Active Level 6
with Galaxy
hi, your observation of the topic is quite right though I may differ with you on a few technicalities. Samsung does not use the same hardware across all its devices as Apple. the reason why Apple is able to achieve that is based on their hardware framework which allows that the old ios can run with the latest on the same script, much of it is contributed to the software runtime they are using. samsung uses Java runtime on their OS and the hardware may not run the same on old hardware
trids
Active Level 1
with Galaxy
Thanks, that's interesting. However it's not the reason that Samsung chooses to exclude recent flagship devices from updates.
The Note8 outrage proves this.
Evidently Samsung prefers to exploit the loyalty of its customers by trying to force us to pay them extortionate amounts for new devices, as often as possible.
AndroidAuto
Active Level 6
with Galaxy
lol, I like you. well you can chat me on IG @washiey24 or on Twitter Tech-SaFair
0 Likes
Jezzy1
Active Level 5
with Galaxy
agree with you trids !! It's a slap in the face of customer loyalty. So wrong what they doing.