Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung notets

(Topic created on: 06-23-2021 11:49 PM)
Ron10810
Active Level 1
Options
with Galaxy
How can I roll back to the old version of notes?
Samsung notes is was a simple straight forward easy to use not to fancy and worked well. If it aint broke don't try to fix it. 

And if you must add all the bells and whistles 
Can we have the option and the ability to stick with the tried and trust version? At least please.

How about a spread sheet 
4 Comments
Maps_sam07
Options
with Galaxy

Hello! Kindly note that once the software has been updated, there is no way to reverse or downgrade. You can however take the phone to the service center for a software reload.

0 Likes
Ron10810
Active Level 1
with Galaxy
Wow, well thanks for taking the time to send me that info I appreciate your effort. I'm sure there many folks who learnt to like the new version of samsung notes I did flop around all my notes for20min or so, that I couldn't use until I loaded the add-ons, what for is I have no idea I just found my self getting more and more irritated with having to jump through hoops to access data that I think was some of it important.

I Uninstaller samsung notes.
I stared out with the samsung a10s
Pretty nifty phone
I had it taking from me In a hijacking attempt, oh yeh and that two step verification on find my phone,

Good lord what a load of horse sh1t,
I replaced that with a

Samsung a21s and now this

Samsung notes upgrade...... really

Thinking I may chuck this phone in the back of the draw for spare.

And go shopping for a
iPhone.

How do like them 🍎🍎🍎s

Have a nice day and thanks for your time .
0 Likes
03l01m
Active Level 1
with Galaxy
I'm not a fan of the new notes either, but you'll probably get used to it with time. There's nothing else to do really
0 Likes
Ron10810
Active Level 1
with Galaxy
It's gone, uninstalled it. Time to try what else is out there.
0 Likes