Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Earbuds Plus Promo

(Topic created on: 05-14-2020 08:58 PM)
CC123
Active Level 4
Options
with Galaxy
Since the new regulations from 14th May, ALL items may be bought online AND ALL items may be delivered via courier companies.

In other words there's nothing stopping samsung from delivering the earbuds + now.

Please confirm when deliver will take place?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Tsogo_sam05
Options
with Galaxy

We have adjusted our delivery lead times due to COVID-19. Delivery of your Galaxy Buds+, which constitutes delivery of non-essential goods will only be processed 5 - 7 days after lockdown regulations permit. Delivery of your Galaxy Buds+ is further dependent upon receipt of your correct delivery details, as submitted by you through the Samsung Members application. For further assistance regarding the Galaxy Buds+ promotion please email verify@samsung.com

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Comments
Bigboyleon
Active Level 1
with Galaxy
they don't care about anything you say on the forum I have said 10 time im not happy with the service I'm getting and not one person from Samsung asked me why or gotten back to me so you wasting your time
0 Likes
CC123
Active Level 4
with Galaxy
I know but I'm not going to stop. I will call customer service everyday and send messages everyday until I get what I was I promised.

Spoke to courier IT manager and Spoke to the samsung manager today.

Samsung have no excuses now to not deliver our packages as there are no more restrictions in level 4 when it comes to delivering.
0 Likes
Solution
Tsogo_sam05
Options
with Galaxy

We have adjusted our delivery lead times due to COVID-19. Delivery of your Galaxy Buds+, which constitutes delivery of non-essential goods will only be processed 5 - 7 days after lockdown regulations permit. Delivery of your Galaxy Buds+ is further dependent upon receipt of your correct delivery details, as submitted by you through the Samsung Members application. For further assistance regarding the Galaxy Buds+ promotion please email verify@samsung.com

0 Likes
Nate1000
Beginner Level 3
with Galaxy
It's been 3 weeks since I placed my order. Also nothing received thus far. Sent an email to verify@samsung.com with no response.
0 Likes
CC123
Active Level 4
with Galaxy
I got mine during 1st week of level 3 lock down. If its only 3 weeks then you have nothing to worry about. It normally takes 4 weeks. Also remember they delivering earbuds for people that has been waiting since march.