Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Bixby icon gone **bleep**

(Topic created on: 04-21-2020 07:11 PM)
TheAJKMan
Active Level 4
Options
with Galaxy
I wanted to take a lokk at the Bixby app on my Samsung A30s only to find that the icon is gone. I can get the tiles set on my home screen, but cannot get the service activated or setup. Searches on Playstore or Galaxy store have proved fruitless. I am mot sure what happened to make it disappear. Going to Settings->Apps shows Bixby and Bixby services installed and up to date. Help! Really want to make use of the app now 😕
10 Comments
Solution
Maps_sam07
Options
with Galaxy

Please be advised that the Galaxy A30s does not support the Bixby App, therefore there is no way to download and use this app on your device. 

TheAJKMan
Active Level 4
with Galaxy
thanks maps_sam07 for the response. saw that after I had posted. :'(
setfulelo
Active Level 1
with Galaxy
is it possible for Bixby service's to support the Galaxy A30 like make it an update for us users we really would love to experience it
TheAJKMan
Active Level 4
with Galaxy
i know I would love to try it out
0 Likes
setfulelo
Active Level 1
with Galaxy
thank you for voicing out your opinion, I stand with you. these small things make iphone look better, I mean "siri" is on all iPhones yet Samsung Electronics can't provide Bixby services for other devices. best if only we knew that Bixby services is not eligible on my Galaxy A30 then most certainly I would have not purchased it, we are not told/ briefed about these things when purchasing phones. Samsung has the potential to stand out and have it's own home assistant on all Samsung Galaxy's we have had it with Google assistant. #BetterChangeBixbyservices.
Solution
Maps_sam07
Options
with Galaxy

Samsung appreciates your input and our team of experts will look into the possibilities of improving the product functionality.

setfulelo
Active Level 1
with Galaxy
thank you ever so much, much appreciated.
TheAJKMan
Active Level 4
with Galaxy
thanks, would love to have more than just the cards functionality
Samsung_TE2iXYN
Beginner Level 3
with Galaxy
I would also love to have bixby as an assistant.
0 Likes