Original topic:

wearable app not working Samsung A71

(Topic created on: 10-22-2020 08:29 AM)
limitless24
Beginner Level 2
Options
Wearables
Does anyone have any info on why my buds won't connect to my wearable app
It is paired via bluetooth but when i press connect on my wearable app for my but it stays on disconnected 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Maps_sam07
Options
Wearables

Hi  limitless24

Try pairing the Galaxy Buds with any other smartphone to make sure if the issue is with the Buds or with the device itself. If you don't face any issues while pairing the Galaxy Buds to another smartphone, then you might have to perform a Network reset on your Android device.

Reset Galaxy Buds:

Open the Galaxy Wearable app, select the About Earbuds option at the bottom, and select Reset Earbuds. The Galaxy Buds need to be paired with the device to perform a reset.

Restart the Galaxy Buds:

If the Galaxy Buds touch pad won't work, or they are otherwise unresponsive, you can restart the Galaxy Buds by putting each of the earbuds into the respective slots in the case and remove them after at least 7 seconds. Keep the case open while restarting.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Comments
Solution
Maps_sam07
Options
Wearables

Hi  limitless24

Try pairing the Galaxy Buds with any other smartphone to make sure if the issue is with the Buds or with the device itself. If you don't face any issues while pairing the Galaxy Buds to another smartphone, then you might have to perform a Network reset on your Android device.

Reset Galaxy Buds:

Open the Galaxy Wearable app, select the About Earbuds option at the bottom, and select Reset Earbuds. The Galaxy Buds need to be paired with the device to perform a reset.

Restart the Galaxy Buds:

If the Galaxy Buds touch pad won't work, or they are otherwise unresponsive, you can restart the Galaxy Buds by putting each of the earbuds into the respective slots in the case and remove them after at least 7 seconds. Keep the case open while restarting.

0 Likes
Zabster
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
I'm having this same issue. Buds+ are completely unresponsive even though I've charged them all day
0 Likes