Original topic:

service centre tampered with my watch-under warranty (within 7days of purchase)

(Topic created on: 07-21-2020 06:28 PM)
lavanya21
Active Level 3
Options
Wearables
I had bought my watch last week exactly. This had its issue with watch faces, battery drainage and pairing the device to my S20. 
Which should not be the case since it is a new watch and a new phone. I complained several places but nothing was done. I wanted a replacement but then reluctantly gave my watch for "software update" and when i got home i noticed that the straps were wrongly snapped on the watch and after i removed it i found that there is an uneven opening/small hole in the body which had been made by a forceful object being pressed on it. I was told the same won't be opened since it is in warranty and they can't do it. 
When i got my device i couldn't even check it properly because those people were constantly playing with my watch and gave me the same with 4% battery. So unprofessional. 
Now i have problems with its rotating bezel also sometimes it doesn't work i have used my watch only for an hour since it came back. Earlier it wasn't the case. Me and my mom stood there for 3 hours not less just because the device was still not pairing with the phone i don't know for what reason. Only after resetting it, the same paired. Battery issue is still there. New issues have cropped up like this tampering problem! I can't use this under water now since the water would seep into the device! What a waste of 30,000! So much inconvenience has been caused to me due to this! I have no remedy but to put out a notice to @samsung!
I cannot call the service center (Kirti Nagar. New Delh) also the number available on the google is a wrong number!
When i called the number provided on my watch bill (for place where i bought my watch from-)a samsung smart cafe- guess what? Also a wrong number!
I had written a few mails to the service head requesting a replacement but the same were not considered and a generic reply was given to me. That i should visit my service centre and look what they did to my watch.
It's so sad.

34 Comments
lavanya21
Active Level 3
Wearables
it is bound to happen when a lot of people won't do their jobs.
0 Likes
Zacjain
Active Level 7
Wearables
so what's the status of you complaint?
0 Likes
lavanya21
Active Level 3
Wearables
i got a replacement after i kept pushing for the same! thank for the advice man it helped a lot.
immi007
Expert Level 5
Wearables
welcome.... from community 😃
0 Likes
Zacjain
Active Level 7
Wearables
you are welcome @lavanya 😊
0 Likes