Original topic:

samsung galaxy watch heart rate and sleep monitor stopped working

(Topic created on: 11-14-2019 11:36 AM)
cpsingh023
Active Level 2
Options
Wearables
Hi iam using galaxy watch and from past 15 days he is not tracking sleep record  and heart rate i try to measure heart rate but it show only 75% and then say couldnt conplete the reading  model no sm-r810 

Software one ui  1.0
Tizen 4.0.0.4
6 Comments
ssateeshk
Active Level 6
Wearables
wipe the sensor and try again. If the problem persists, reset the device.
0 Likes
cpsingh023
Active Level 2
Wearables
sir i try both thing
0 Likes
ssateeshk
Active Level 6
Wearables
have you enabled permissions?
0 Likes
cpsingh023
Active Level 2
Wearables
yes sir i ensbled permission
0 Likes
Wearables

Hi there,

Request you to perform some troubleshooting steps shared below to resolve the issue:

• The sleep pattern will have its four states (Awake, REM, Light, Deep) analysed by using your movement and changes in your heart rate while sleeping.
  • If your heart rate is irregular, your Watch cannot recognise your heart rate properly. 
  • Ensure your auto HR settings should be set to Always to measure your heart rate continuously while sleeping.
  • To measure your heart rate more accurately with the Galaxy Watch, wear the Galaxy Watch firmly around your lower arm just above the wrist.
  • If the issue persists please visit the Samsung authorized service center. Refer to the link provided -http://www.samsung.com/in/support/servicelocation

Regards,

Team Samsung Members

0 Likes
Peter119
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

Thanks team Samsung.

Have done all your trouble shooting steps and did not work.

And also thank you for recommending visiting your authorised Samsung service centre - your service centre did not fix the problem either.

So what now?

0 Likes