Did you mean: 

Original topic:

samsung buds

(Topic created on: 09-22-2020 04:36 PM)
wiara
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables
I has been a samsung customer for years bought my ultra in march i did send in my claim fr my buds i got a sms on 6 april saying tht due to lockdown no deliveries will be done ive been trying for months now to get my buds phoned customer service today now they saying tht my claim is rejected cause of the the dates tht expired its not my fault tht the lockdown buggered up everything i feel its unfair cause now im not getting my buds ive done my claim and it was aproved now samsung is saying a different story im really really not happy with samsung 
8 Comments
wiara
Active Level 1
Wearables
thanks did will now see if something can be done
MajikZee
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
I just bought my ultra Note 20 ultra.. How do I claim my free buds as promised with the promotion? can someone please assist. thanks
wiara
Active Level 1
Wearables
goodluck i think the promotion has enden and dont think you will be getting any buds my claim was done and i still didnt recieved mine there are alot off ppl batling to get theres aswell
KathijaIsmail
Beginner Level 4
Wearables
I'm now fearful from reading these posts that I wont receive mine too😔
CPeach
Active Level 2
Wearables
I seem to always miss the nice freebies, I received my brand new S20 yesterday and can't claim for earbuds or the watch just able to get 4 months add free YouTube lol...
wiara
Active Level 1
Wearables
yip but my claim was done and approved i hv the emails saying it was done and sms tht its been handed over to the courier but cause of lockdown i never got mine
ElsieM
Active Level 2
Wearables
samsung keeps disappointing 😑
wiara
Active Level 1
Wearables
I agree there with you ElsieM