Original topic:

pathatic service from samsung

(Topic created on: 11-08-2021 02:12 PM)
jptl1761
Active Level 3
Options
Wearables
its a unexpacted that samusng is this worst with servies lately 
i have ordered samsung watch active 2 from samsung shop on 1st nov and delivered on 4th november
than i found its a dead and not turning on i raise a complaint to samsung shop by calling helpline number 
my complain number is 31020514 and thay told me just grab "DOA" dead on arrival certificate, i called servicenter later that day on 4th nov due to diwali all are out of service so today is monday 8th november i visited 2 samung service center for the help but one said their system is out of service name of service center is disha service and second one said their engineer is not available than i called a service center located jodhpur cross road are closed today ,one located on shindhubhavn replied they have no authority over doa certificate so they cannot provide me , after this mess i called samsung helpline number as always 1800407267864 but executive keep insisted for doa cert. 
this is the service of samsung now a days 
after sending dead watch asking for doa cert but service center is failed to provide the so called doa 
i wasted my 3 hrs in the morning but still waiting for resolution no service center is giving me doa and keep making excuses and other hand samsung shop its online store asking me for doa certificate for the replacement 
idk what shoud i do ... 
thank you samsung after purchasing from you i am having great time 

revolving around you 

5 Comments
owl123
Active Level 10
Wearables
File a complaint in the national consumer grievances portal

https://consumerhelpline.gov.in/
JagSh002
Active Level 5
Wearables
Yes. Correct. Raise a complaint to consumer forum, don't depend on them. You will get either refund or replacement as soon as possible.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Wearables
This is a serious issue. Approach consumer forum mahn.
0 Likes
Wearables

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application with your contact details. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
JagSh002
Active Level 5
Wearables
Remove that plastic cover from wireless charger and then try
0 Likes