Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

linking certain sports onto active 2 watch

(Topic created on: 09-22-2020 09:39 PM)
Papacita
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables
Hi, I have loaded squash and tennis as exercise on the samsung health app on my Note 20, but it doest show on the active 2 under workouts...what am I doing wrong...all the other preset workouts are there...please help. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Maps_sam07
Options
Wearables

Hi  Papacita

The Wearable will only show the workouts that are supported on it. Please try to add the exercises manually on the watch as well, If they still do not show, then they are not supported.  

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Comments
Solution
Maps_sam07
Options
Wearables

Hi  Papacita

The Wearable will only show the workouts that are supported on it. Please try to add the exercises manually on the watch as well, If they still do not show, then they are not supported.  

0 Likes
Papacita
Active Level 1
Wearables
Hi, I added the workout onto the Samsung Health App, and the sporting code, is in the samsung app, please refer to photo...but when I search for it on the watch...I can not find it, as I wish to monitor my progress, while playing squash, I now have to revert using "other workout"
0 Likes
Papacita
Active Level 1
Wearables
when I go to the workout log on the watch , squash as a sport reflects there, but that is only because it was done on the phone...
0 Likes
Maps_sam07
Options
Wearables

Hi  Papacita

In this case these exercises are not compatible with the gear.

Papacita
Active Level 1
Wearables
...I came to that harsh conclusion, I just now do it on "other workout", and manually then add it under squash, just as a reference for later trends.
0 Likes