Options
Wearables
sometimes with mine if I press the home button really hard,it starts to work
0 Likes
AntiePoppie
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables
thanks no it did not work. but got rid of tutorial by pressing about 15 times fast on the screen then it went to mai screen. now i will not use home buttem anymore till i have enough money to buy another smart watch which will not be samsung 🤬
mpearl
Beginner Level 3
Options
Wearables

Yea!  Thanks, that worked for me!!!!  Thanks for sharing that trick!

Rob5005
Beginner Level 2
Options
Wearables

I love you!!! Cant thank you enough, been struggling with my watch for months, that turorial made me waste time of my life, i was losing all hope till i saw your solution, due to this issues with samsung i realice the only way i will use one, is only if i find one on the streets, never but never will i spend 1 dollar on a samsung watch.

naisanza
Beginner Level 4
Options
Wearables

Omg thank you

0 Likes
ETmortgage
Beginner Level 2
Options
Wearables

Keep tapping the screen when tutorial starts. It will skip to next step, then skip out.

AntiePoppie
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables
Thanx it dis work
0 Likes
jsantz
Beginner Level 2
Options
Wearables

Hello, just found my self in the same situation. Thankfully I found a way to bypass the tutorial with another tutorial. One you can skip. With the watch on and linked to your phone, go to the Samsung Wear App. Go to accessibility and screen reader. Turn it on and launch the tutorial. This will bypass the startup tutorial on the watch and replace it with this one. Just skip the tutorial and turn off the reader. Hope it helps!!!

0 Likes