Active Level 3
Options
Wearables
Guys i have galaxy buds...and how i can find the battery percentage on the case
8 Comments
TECHCASPER
Active Level 6
Wearables
You can't. I tried making my own solution with Tasker and checking the Bluetooth Battery changed intents, but it doesn't really work all that well unfortunately.

Just raise your suggestion to Samsung.

rafz
Active Level 3
Wearables
hahah to samsung?? i really fedup with samsung broo... since 2015 i were using samsung ....i think iphone is better... bcoze they give value to their customer and their prduct . but samsung is giving more important to their new product only .i bought galaxy s8+ in 2018 . and now samsung is upgrade to one ui 2 ..i heard we dont get any update from samsung ....really fedup
0 Likes
Dilshan77
Active Level 4
Wearables
No it's a feature only on galaxybuds+ unfortunately the gen 1 galaxy buds case doesn't have bluetooth to connect to your phone only the buds does have bluetooth but the buds+ comes with a bluetooth enabled case. I'm using the gen 1 too and for me it's not a big of an issue.
rafz
Active Level 3
Wearables
hey dilshan... how many times you can charge your buds while the case indicator is showing green colour???
0 Likes
Dilshan77
Active Level 4
Wearables
actually I never used my buds to 0% to get the accurate reading but I mostly go to 70% and can charge like 2 times back to 100% on green and then it goes to yellow. Also the case gives you 7hrs of battery life means a full charge plus an extra hour to the buds.
smokin
Active Level 7
Wearables
rafz
Active Level 3
Wearables
sooo if green is showing should i continue to charge..i means the green is between 60%and 100% right..so the indicator is showing green can i remove it or charge to extra times for get 100%???
0 Likes
smokin
Active Level 7
Wearables
yes