Original topic:

how to download samsung pay on galaxy watch 42mm LTE

(Topic created on: 03-10-2021 11:15 PM)
tanujjain
Active Level 3
Options
Wearables
How to download samsung pay on galaxy watch 42mm lte. I am from India. 

Thanks in advance guys
tanujjain
Active Level 3
Wearables
I think it is not available in india
Wearables
Still such payment system is not compatible with samsung wearables(In India)
0 Likes
tanujjain
Active Level 3
Wearables
titan have launched payment watches in india
Wearables
Yes, bro and I can't believe that Samsung is not providing such important feature..
MishraWMV
Active Level 5
Wearables
Now Axis bank has also come up with its own set of Wearables what is Samsung doing no idea. If the government wants it to attach to some specific banks and we would have to authenticate from that banks Application that's fine we will do it for now. Atleast we will have something instead of nothing.
AmitSChauhan
Active Level 3
Wearables
completely agree with you all. can't believe Samsung with such an advanced watch with LTE and NFC hasn't enabled or released Samsung Pay in India. Though GoI is promoting touchesless payments and Samsung Pay is already available on phones. Why not on watches ? every bank has started own watch or chip or key chain for NFC payments. Why not they enable such facility on any NFC enabled device customer already has ? ridiculous, beyond understanding. why should we buy multiple items for same NFC tech?
0 Likes
MishraWMV
Active Level 5
Wearables
Titan, Sbi and Axis wearable are using Mastercard platform so now GOI is not giving Samsung the permission because they do not believe it will be as secure as Mastercard for the customers?
0 Likes
AmitSChauhan
Active Level 3
Wearables
Hmm. But how come same GoI has given clearance to same Samsung to use Mastercard for Samsung Pay in mobiles but not in watches? and how come Titan or other unheard Axis suppliers make a secure NFC tech than Samsung for watches? Everything is so undigestable.
0 Likes
AmitSChauhan
Active Level 3
Wearables
wake up Samsung
0 Likes
tanujjain
Active Level 3
Wearables
#samsung
0 Likes