Active Level 1
So I've been waiting almost 3 months now for my galaxy buds I was advised from 1 of your agent on fb that my claim was approved but I heard nothing of delivery... this is ridiculous to have a purchase a item but nothing gets delivered or atleast any feedback 
6 Comments

Hi, davids300 please advise which promotion did you claim the Galaxy buds for and also share the IMEI number of the phone including the email used to claim.

Hey, I dont have the IMEI number right now but I have the email address faheemdavids300@gmail.com
Active Level 1
and it was when I bought the samsung galaxy a71

Hi, Faheem the claim was accepted and we apologize for the delayed response to your delivery, please forward an email to tellus@samsung.com including the IMEI number and the proof of purchase so as to escalate from our side.

Active Level 1
halt. did you give your IMEI number !

anyway relax because your query has been escalated.

have a lovely day
Active Level 3
hi please can you confirm my claim its been months of emails and posts and calls. nothing has been told to me other than its been escalated for dispatch but I have not been given a tracking number to confirm dispatch of my buds+ from the A51 A71 promo. my imei and email and cell attached
0632940202 nasbuckus@gmail.com

IMG-20201001-WA0001_7521.jpg

Screenshot_20201001-134519_Service mode.jpg

20201001_125712_7518.jpg