Original topic:

galaxy buds plus goes solo

(Topic created on: 04-30-2021 01:07 AM)
butterfly27
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables
Please someone help me know how to fix my earbuds disconnection problem.. right bud is  charging but no response whereas the other works  perfectly fine.  

9 Comments
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Wearables
once reset bud
0 Likes
butterfly27
Active Level 1
Wearables
did but of no use
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Wearables
then as far as i know, from your side that is the things to done, so if possible do visit service centre
and as of now contact them on chat or via call by using get help section and try to get help online

Screenshot_20201223-115720_Samsung Members_65434.jpg

Screenshot_20201110-145908_Samsung Members_63169.jpg

0 Likes
butterfly27
Active Level 1
Wearables
thank you would try
Wearables
The faulty bud doesn't show up in Galaxy Wearable?

And Whats the light status when u put the faulty bud in the case to charge? (Is it red all the time or turns green after sometime?)
0 Likes
butterfly27
Active Level 1
Wearables
yes it doesn't show in wearable

at the starting it was red... for 10 mins later turned green.. and I moved it many times to check some faulty attachment..

but of no use
0 Likes
Wearables
Okay just do one thing, Charge your case full. and remove both buds from it. Then only put the faulty bud in its place. Wait for some time and the charging light should be red only (If its turning green after some time remove it and put it back in after 10 seconds). When you are sure the charging light stays red leave it for some time like 30 minutes+. (Make sure you don't close the case)...

And then after 30 minutes or one hour put the working bud in, close the case and try pairing with your smartphone. Hope this will work for you too. (Worked for me though). Keep me posted if that works or not.
0 Likes
Wearables
It's not working mate.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Wearables

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes