Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

galaxy buds plus connectivity issue

(Topic created on: 05-27-2020 02:50 PM)
Milo2buds
Active Level 2
Options
Wearables
I recently bought a pair of galaxy buds plus from a online retailer and i received them today. I was extremely happy when i got them but unfortunately that was short lived as my one bud wouldn't connect. I tried restarting and clearing my wearables app data. Even restarting my phone. Tried connecting from a different Samsung device and still no response from the right bud. The left one connects and plays music but it's like the right one doesn't exist. Im super unhappy about this after being a loyal Samsung customer. 

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Blurryface09
Active Level 7
Wearables
Milo2buds Please Make Sure That The Wearable's App Is Up To Date And The Galaxy Buds Software Is Up To Date.
To Do That Please See Attached Screenshot

View solution in context

Solution
Maps_sam07
Options
Wearables

Hi Milo

Please also try to clear cache of the Wearable app and Bluetooth, perform a soft reset, then pair the buds again .

Please go to Settings>>Apps>> Tap on the 3 dots on the top right corner>>Show System Apps>> Bluetooth and Wearable App>> Storage>> Clear Cache.

Then please perform a soft reset of your device.

Press and hold the power and volume down buttons for about 10 seconds.

*The device may take a screenshot, however keep holding the buttons for a few more seconds.

View solution in context

7 Comments
Solution
Blurryface09
Active Level 7
Wearables
Milo2buds Please Make Sure That The Wearable's App Is Up To Date And The Galaxy Buds Software Is Up To Date.
To Do That Please See Attached Screenshot
Blurryface09
Active Level 7
Wearables
Or You Can Just Check On The Samsung Members' App,In Home Screen Of The App Just Click On The Bell Icon Top Right Hand Corner, Check Notices
Samsung Made An Announcement On How To Keep Waerables Up To Dates (Software)
Hope This Will Help
Milo2buds
Active Level 2
Wearables
I tried updating with my phone but the right bud needs to be connected for it to update. As i can't connect to it i can't update
Blurryface09
Active Level 7
Wearables
Sorry To Hear That Man
It Might Be A Hardware Issue
Milo2buds
Active Level 2
Wearables
Yea i asked for it to be replaced. Hopefully the right one was just broken
Solution
Maps_sam07
Options
Wearables

Hi Milo

Please also try to clear cache of the Wearable app and Bluetooth, perform a soft reset, then pair the buds again .

Please go to Settings>>Apps>> Tap on the 3 dots on the top right corner>>Show System Apps>> Bluetooth and Wearable App>> Storage>> Clear Cache.

Then please perform a soft reset of your device.

Press and hold the power and volume down buttons for about 10 seconds.

*The device may take a screenshot, however keep holding the buttons for a few more seconds.

Milo2buds
Active Level 2
Wearables
I did as u said and still no response from the right bud which leads me to believe its a hardware problem that the online retailer already said they'll exchange the broken pair with a new pair
0 Likes