Original topic:

galaxy buds live

(Topic created on: 08-15-2020 05:05 PM)
dj9494
★★
Options
Wearables
So this could be so called Samsung Galaxy buds live. Let's see what beans has to offer 
Wearables
ohh basically our screen can understand pressure too.
Wearables
so whenever you press you home button too hard you will also receive a haptic feedback
Yash79
Active Level 4
Wearables
ok so meaning of 3D home button for Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus is to receive haptic feedback and unlock phone from locked home screen right?
0 Likes
Yash79
Active Level 4
Wearables
we are not getting any pop up of recent apps or something else?
0 Likes
Wearables
in s9 its acts like force home if mobile freezes
0 Likes
Wearables
I am not 100%sure but there are 3rd party apps that will help you what you want to achieve
Wearables
in settings search for button and one of the search will be of pressure level for home button
Yash79
Active Level 4
Wearables
is there any option available for Samsung Reminders to show title also on lock screen??

Because it show title only when i unlock the fone , so sometimes to show only bwhat I've set as a reminder i have to unlock my fone and after that I'm going to see WhatsApp notification and always i waste some times over there🤨

so if there is any option available to show titles on the lock screen then pls tell me.......
0 Likes
Wearables
go in lockscreen settings and then scroll down you will find an option of notifications. in that select show details.
Wearables
try this out and let me know