Active Level 3
Options
Wearables
My left bud doesnt work and I received them yesterday like I'm so over this hey
6 Comments
Solutions101
Active Level 3
Wearables
Please take the Buds to the service center. with the device proof of purchase and delivery receipts to have it assessed by a technician.

Please visit the link below to locate a service center near you :

https://www.samsung.com/za/support/service-centre/
0 Likes
CC13CC13
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
Receiced mine yesterday. left one is not working. tried everything they said on net. no joy. very disappointing
0 Likes
yhassem
Active Level 1
Wearables
guys put them on charge again make sure the connectors are put properly on the case .
that soughted my problem out
Wearables
I charged it.. i first drained the battery using one bud ..drained battery from the right bud and the case ..then put them properly in vase charged both of them till full ..i reseted..i switched off phone..i Uninstaller wearables and installed it again ..now it wants me to update ..how do I update when it requires two buds to be connected before update and one is not working.

my left bud is not working ...no this is unfair now I must make an effort to take it to service center..what service center im in North West now ..where will I even find one . no man guys I'm really disappointed hey . rather don't send me stuff if you gonna have me worry about them nxa **pissed** now I must lodge a complain i dont even know where to start i think I must just return them for exchange can someone assist me with this im fed up. the whole weekend trying to deal with this
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Wearables
another one:)
same here. nowhere near a service centre & tried everything.
so much for 'free gift' pffftt
0 Likes
Wearables
hey mine is working now ....i put the one bud that wasn't working into the my old bud case n charged it In there then I put it back in the bud plus case and it worked ..

find someone who has buds to assist you with this