Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

fnb galaxy buds

(Topic created on: 08-28-2020 12:26 PM)
enochblaze
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables
Hi guys,recently got my samsung galaxy A31 from fnb devices,iam struggling to find where i can claim the galaxy buds that come with the phone.can anyone help ????
0 Likes
13 Comments
Dbmubr
Beginner Level 4
Wearables
I would also like to know. They just direct you to this app and then I must upload proof of upgrade? Where do I do this
Alvina
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
I just been told that the first 4000 customers for the free buds might have been reached. But apparently they cant say for sure as this number is not visable to them
0 Likes
Ozisulwande
Beginner Level 3
Wearables
I also upgraded yesterday. they did not say it limited to the first 4000 people though
0 Likes
enochblaze
Active Level 1
Wearables
that's the thing as well we are just told we can go to the members area and claim the buds, when you purchase the device you're not told about the 4000 customers thing
0 Likes
Solution
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Wearables

Hi enochblaze, please access the Samsung members application, on the benefits section you should be able to find the complimentary gift for the device.

Please refer to the link below for Ts&Cs and steps to claim the complimentary gift.

https://www.samsung.com/za/offer/galaxy-a31-buds-promo/

0 Likes
enochblaze
Active Level 1
Wearables
Hi Tsogo-sam05,i have tried but cannot find the option in my members application, i deleted the app and reinstalled but in the benefits section the banner for the buds is not there
0 Likes
Solution
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Wearables

Hi, enochblaze kindly be advised that according to the Ts&Cs the reason the banner may not appear is due to the 4000 applicants that had already redeemed and reached the limit of available Galaxy Buds+.

Please see the link: https://www.samsung.com/za/offer/galaxy-a31-buds-promo/ for Ts&Cs of the promotional gift.

0 Likes
HeinA
Active Level 3
Wearables
Absolute nonsense. We should all stand together as a clan action. Samsung is hiding behind legalese
0 Likes
enochblaze
Active Level 1
Wearables
it is weird that the service providers who are selling us these phones fail to mention the 4000 applicants thing, how come when we purchasing we are not told that but only the date of cut-off of the "promotion", i feel duped to some extent