Original topic:

ecg , spo2 , bp for galaxy active 2 lte india

(Topic created on: 10-05-2020 01:18 AM)
ksrdj
Active Level 5
Options
Wearables
When will tozen 5.**bleep** will be released in india for galaxy watch active 2 with spo2 , bp and ecg features ..mainly for lte version sm - r825f.
23 Comments
arunnechlani
Expert Level 1
Wearables
God only knows now 😂
ksrdj
Active Level 5
Wearables
I changed my watch active 2 lte bought in India to Brazil csc region ...everything works i got tizen 5. 5.01 update and samsung pay works with Indian card both debit and credit, ecg and bp works very well and its accurate..compared he bp with the bp machine .its perfect
OrthodocX
Active Level 2
Wearables

Thank you for this! I have been looking for the ideal CSC to change to. Even I have an Indian device and all I have is spotify. No BP, ECG or SPay.

Can you please comfirm that the following things are working on the Watch Active 2 after changing CSC to ZTO (brazil)

1. Samsung Pay

2. ECG

3. BP

4. Spotify Offline

5. OTA updates from Samsung

6. Indian Galaxy Store purchases and watch face coupons from the "India" coupon selection

0 Likes
ksrdj
Active Level 5
Wearables
Everything works . For spotify offline you need to get spotify premium subscription. It has nothing to do with csc . I do get Ota updates. I have samsumg pay , ecg ,bp ans watch faces purchase works .
OrthodocX
Active Level 2
Wearables
Thank you so much for your prompt reply. Much appreciated.
OrthodocX
Active Level 2
Wearables

I had one more doubt regarding Samsung Pay on the Watch Active. 

Can you make a Samsung Pay payment with the watch even if youre not carrying your phone with you? Let's say you're away from your phone for a few hours, like left it in the car or at home by mistake.

For example if you're out for a morning run and don't take your phone with you, can you use the standalone watch SPay app to make a payment at a grocery store for water/juice etc.

0 Likes
ksrdj
Active Level 5
Wearables
Yes it works even when phone is not there with you . But it has only nfc no magnetic strip .. so the shop card reader must have nfc enabled .
0 Likes
JaneeshNJP
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

Hi it would be great if you could help with the combination file and stock firmware files for the SM-R825F... I have searched a lot and unable to find them anywhere...

My device is already running on Tizen 5.5.0.2

0 Likes
ksrdj
Active Level 5
Wearables
Please check xda . I upgraded for wat ch 4 lte so I currently don't have the firmware for watch active 2 . ...
0 Likes