Wearables
earbuds live noise canceling is **bleep** compared to airpod pro

Work, learn how airpods did it and do immediately a sw update 
0 Likes
4 Comments
aramis
Active Level 10
Wearables
noise cancelling of buds live is good for me.. might be user preference only..
0 Likes
Wearables
It's average, not the best in the market, due to their fit in the ear(buds & buds + have a tighter fit that eliminates 40% of the surrounding sound) There are endless reviews done by 16m+ followers channels to validate that. On the other hand, they have a nice form factor and a very good sound, but if you're getting them for the noise cancelation as your main interest, these are not the ones. I have all 3 models(buds, buds + and live) in terms of sound they are the best. Also, the Bluetooth range is weaker, i get 3 to 5 meters more away from my phone from the older models.
0 Likes
aramis
Active Level 10
Wearables
i agree with bt range.. it is too short and it stutters already when im far from it. with regards to anc, i cant really compare with other brands as i just used samsung only. at any rate, im happy with the audio quality
Members_Admin
Community Manager
Options
Wearables

Hello! As checked by our engineers, the ANC performance review for Buds live is very good. However, as you face the problem, we recommend you to bring the device to Samsung authorize service center to check the problem. 

0 Likes