Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

earbuds connection problem

(Topic created on: 06-05-2020 08:00 PM)
TebzaB
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables
I received my earbuds today, which was quite exciting until I experienced connection issues with 1 of the earbuds . Only 1 is working, the other one does not even show that it is working or not. It does not connect to the phone. I have tried various options to try connect it but still no luck. I cant even update the earbuds software because it requires that both earbuds be connected to the phone
13 Comments
PurpleDicer
Active Level 2
Wearables
Follow instructions and it will work again
MJvanStaden
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
i have the same problem and tried all the youtube videos and still not connecting the left bud😡
0 Likes
TebzaB
Active Level 1
Wearables
I get a feeling that Samsung has given us the trial batch. They probably failed some of the trial test, and it would cost too much to scrap
MJvanStaden
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
😡😡😡
0 Likes
Solution
Wearables
I got mine this morning and the left one didn't work but I literally just got it to work now. Like in the picture above, you need to remove the ear buds out of the case and then put them back in and press the touch pad for around 10 seconds, it must flash green and then go to solid red because the left ear bud will be flat . Mine was completely flat and it currently charging. You might need to try and pair them up several times but just be patient
TebzaB
Active Level 1
Wearables
okay, will give it a couple more tries. hopefully I won't get to try until I turn blue
0 Likes
PurpleDicer
Active Level 2
Wearables
I hope I helped
Maps_sam07
Options
Wearables

Hi Tebza

Please place buds in the case and make sure that they are fully charged. 

Then Launch wearable application,

Select on the connected buds

Reset buds

Jezzy1
Active Level 5
Wearables
Hi Moderator... PLEASE assist me.. have posted many comments and I'm ignored. Can u help?
0 Likes