Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

can't claim my buds

(Topic created on: 05-25-2020 06:24 PM)
caity1769
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables
The banner to claim the buds pops up but when I fill in the forms it says my IMEI number isn't eligible for promotion.  But it was advertised that with the S20 you can get the buds
15 Comments
MrTRichards
Active Level 2
Wearables
Same issue here. Just sended an email to samsung. Will most likely get a response tomorrow
0 Likes
caity1769
Active Level 1
Wearables
do they reply to you?
0 Likes
MrTRichards
Active Level 2
Wearables
No not as off yet. But I've been struggling to claim since I've uprgaded last week. Will keep posted when they respond.
0 Likes
caity1769
Active Level 1
Wearables
ive had the same troubles. been checking my app everyday since I upgraded last week too. eventually the banner to redeem popped up but now its not taking the IMEI number
0 Likes
MrTRichards
Active Level 2
Wearables
Ja exactly same experience, most likely and technical error somewhere. But will see what they say tomorrow
0 Likes
caity1769
Active Level 1
Wearables
please let me know if you get helped or even get your buds
Solution
Maps_sam07
Options
Wearables

Please send an email to verify@samsung.com with the following details: Name, Surname, Contact number, IMEI number, delivery address and Proof of purchase

0 Likes
MrTRichards
Active Level 2
Wearables
I've sended an email earlier to them and they asked for an CITD number which an number you get when you claim the buds, however the option to claim was never there. I sended an update email now and will see what they respond
caity1769
Active Level 1
Wearables
l have also sent a email to samsung with all those details already. it keeps saying the IMEI number isn't eligible but it says the S20, S20 + and ultra can claim and i have the S20 but it doesn't work. how it is possible