Original topic:

Yet another visit to a Samsung service center.

(Topic created on: 07-23-2021 05:28 PM)
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Options
Wearables
Hi guys, 

Some of you might know what I own a pair of Samsung Level U2 earphones. Well, unfortunately, it had some issues with its battery and microphone, so I decided to give a visit to the service center. So today morning, after feeding my cats, I went out to the nearest service center from my house, and after a bit of waiting, I was called up. 

The service personnel took my earphone and checked for physical damages, and there were none fortunately. Then she asked for the invoice and the box in which the earphones came in. I provided her with these and she straight up replaced the earphones with a new one! 

I was like WHAT!? Never experienced such service before. After some document signing and data interchange, I checked the new one and they were working flawlessly! Currently listening to one of my favorite songs on my new pair!😁

Hats off to Samsung for an absolutely fantastic service experence! Expecting this to continue and spread to different regions in the future. Have a great day!

EDIT 1 (24/07/2021) - Received a call from the service center. They asked me whether my replacement earphones are working fine or not. This really shows how much they care for their customers. Extra marks for that!
19 Comments
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Wearables
Yep! Check my gallery posts for some pics if you want :)
chitti1998
Expert Level 1
Wearables
Kitne din hue earphones lekar.
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Wearables
Almost 5 months.
chitti1998
Expert Level 1
Wearables
Lucky you are. They replaced. 😪😁
chitti1998
Expert Level 1
Wearables
I am not using that faltu earphones or buds. Abhi tho phone use karke sharminda hu.
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Wearables
Neither are these faltu, nor are Buds lol.
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Wearables
Lol, electronic device hai, ek din mei bhi issue aa sakta hai 😂🤣
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Wearables
Zara niche padho....🙂
0 Likes
chitti1998
Expert Level 1