Original topic:

Without actual delivery it is updated as product delivered

(Topic created on: 09-24-2021 11:19 AM)
TJIRUDAYARAJ
Active Level 3
Options
Wearables
I ordered samsung galaxy watch 4 Classic LTE on 1st september. On the day of ordering it was specified that the expected delivery is on 11th September. But on 20th September only the product got shipped. 
On 21st at 11.00AM received message that the product is out for delivery 
I received the DELHIVERY SMS containing the delivery code at 13.00 Hrs, 
i waited till evening expecting delivery.
But at 19.00 Hrs it was updated that consignee did not receive OTP
Around 20.00 Hrs i raised a compliant that the information given is wrong.
But to my surprise at 23.00 Hrs it is updated that the product is delivered. Not only one place, everywhere - samsung shop web, shopkart, WhatsApp, SMS as well as on the tracking page of DELHIVERY it is updated as product delivered.

But the fact is i have not received the product.

Taking up with samsung customer care.
0 Likes
17 Comments
TJIRUDAYARAJ
Active Level 3
Wearables

Yes efforts are ON

0 Likes
Digita1Err0r
Active Level 4
Wearables
Hope it gets resolved for you soon. Considered filing a chargeback with the bank already?
0 Likes
TJIRUDAYARAJ
Active Level 3
Wearables
I am waiting for Samsung response
0 Likes
USJ
Active Level 3
Wearables
I had ordered mine on 5th sept and no dispatch details yet .
0 Likes
CS_member7
Active Level 6
Wearables

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible. 

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
TJIRUDAYARAJ
Active Level 3
Wearables
Thankyou, you recognised after 5 days there is a concern, very much appreciate the lightening speed with which the team is responding, what i need to ask in the path you mentioned, do you people ever read the concern at all?, just placing some official Diplomatic English phrases and triggering people emotions to place a reply what i am typing Now.

Instead of placing a delayed lacklustre reply better....
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Wearables

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. Please be assured, register your concerns on the below link for the Samsung shop so that the team can help and resolve the issue with your order of the device.

https://www.samsung.com/in/support/email/online-shop/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support.

0 Likes
TJIRUDAYARAJ
Active Level 3
Wearables
Yesterday the issue is completely settled, Even though it is in round about manner, that is, Refund of money, making new order and enabling pre book offer like that, in simple words SAMSUNG ensured that i am not in any financial loss, only thing the watch which was lost by the courier is billed in my name , i will resolve that too.
0 Likes