Original topic:

Which TWS are suitable for S10 lite

(Topic created on: 09-04-2020 04:49 PM)
rjthakkar1
Active Level 4
Options
Wearables
Hello All,
My budget is 5k max and in that range which TWS will be best for my S10 lite which have a good mic quality mainly for calls.

I am checking oppo enco w31, please share your thoughts whether I should go for oppo enco w31 or any other?

Thanks
0 Likes
6 Comments
Ruso23
Active Level 3
Wearables
u can buy boat airdopes 441 pro as they comes with IWP Technology and they are for 3,500 only
0 Likes
Rickrolld
Expert Level 2
Wearables
Do anything but don't buy chinese items. They gifted us corona and killed 20 soldiers don't you even have a pinch of respect for them?? Buy a boat airdopes 441 pro.
Wearables
Martyred bro ... 😐
0 Likes
sk04
Active Level 4
Wearables
dont know about your (chinese or non Chinese) preference, there are many options like BoultAudio ones(many tws, sells in range of 2500-3000 and comes with Aptx with 24 hours claimed battery ), vivo buds(around 5000, with aptx LE and aptx Adeptive, oneplus buds for about 5000(no aptx but longer battery life), oppo enco w31 (good sound quality), "MIVI" tws buds, and boat also offers multiple options.
but my suggestion is if you are going to spend ₹5000 add some more cash and get samsung own buds(u can find them 4 about ₹8000
or buds+ and there are also some offering from sony (not tws but headphones over the ear types for about 10k and they provides entry level ANC too)
0 Likes
rjthakkar1
Active Level 4
Wearables
oppo enco w31 is it good? call quality?
0 Likes
sk04
Active Level 4
Wearables
I dont know very much about call quality as the are not available in local markets, u can watch some youtube reviews, but their unique feature is support for LDAC codec which gives great audio over bluetooth(but only in .flac or online services like Spotify)
they are nice for music but battery takes a hit due to LDAC.
And call quality will be okey according to reviews but don't expect it to be spectacular because they may have 2 mic system but they pick a little bit of louder surrounding noises, but in no noise areas they will perform great.
u can buy them, but before buying watch some comperison videos and if possible visit local shops and check there(shape and comfert)