Did you mean: 

Original topic:

When are we getting Samsung Health Monitor enabled in South Africa

(Topic created on: 08-19-2021 01:31 PM)
M2NGWA
Active Level 10
Options
Wearables
When are we getting Samsung Health Monitor enabled in South Africa? We can't get to use the Health Features on our watches like ECG??? 
11 Comments
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Wearables

Hi, M2ngwa, apologies for the inconvenience caused, please be advised that once support and rights to use this feature has been provisioned, it will be made available.

Thank you for your feedback

0 Likes
Marcelbw
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

Ok but that does not answer any questions. i want to upgrade my phone and get a watch but if it doesn't work I would rather go for a brand that does.

How long will it take or do you have any idea when?

LGriffin
Beginner Level 4
Wearables

When will this be?

The watch was advertised with having the ability to read blood oxygen, blood pressure and ECG. I bought the watch only to find out afterwards that we don't have these features. R7000 wasted.

What is the time line?

sadWatchFour
Active Level 1
Wearables
Any update on this please?
wpitallo
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

This is and I'll say it fuking **bleep**. I just bought a Note 20 and a Galaxy Watch 3 this is not cheap and now half the shot does not work. Who can I contact  at samsung to get refund? Ffs

Tsogo_sam05
Options
Wearables

Hi, wpitallo, apologies for the inconvenience caused, kindly provide more information related to your query and please advise what error message are you getting?

Please also provide a screenshot of the error.

These details will help us properly understand the situation you are facing and allow us to offer the support you need.

0 Likes
wpitallo
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

who can I contact at Samsung I want  refund....

0 Likes
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Wearables

Hi, wpitallo, kindly contact Samsung customer service on the contact numbers below for further assistance.

0860 726 7864

Ashy1901
Active Level 1
Wearables
Samsung has misled people in South Africa into buying the product at international prices but without the same features. I must say the galaxy watch 3 is the worst buy i ever made. The fitbit charge 2 that i had was significantly better.