Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Wearables

(Topic created on: 08-31-2021 01:22 PM)
Christell
Active Level 2
Options
Wearables
Hi Samsung, my brother and I both got our phones S21 Ultra together in March 2021.. It's going on to seven months and we haven't received our ear buds and tags. Please let me know when we can receive it. 

It's so frustrating without earbuds. Please help. These phones are expensive and we were promised the ear buds and tags.

10 Comments
Dali1234
Active Level 7
Wearables
Hi christell. I know how you feel. When I got my phone last year I had to wait till July this year to get my gift. My advice is stay persistent, don't give up. I used hellopeter website.
0 Likes
Christell
Active Level 2
Wearables
Thanks Dali for the advise. If I don't get a response, then definitely Hello Peter.
0 Likes
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Wearables

Hi, Christell apologies for the inconvenience caused, please share the claim reference number so as to follow up and provide feedback.

0 Likes
Christell
Active Level 2
Wearables
Hi there, I don't have a claim reference number. Can I send you the IMEI number?
0 Likes
Christell
Active Level 2
Wearables
Please can I get feedback?
0 Likes
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Wearables

Hi, Christell kindly be advised that a reference required is one you had received upon claiming for the Galaxy gift, if you did not claim we will not be able to assist, however, if you have lost it please share the IMEI number so as to check using it.

0 Likes
Christell
Active Level 2
Wearables
We have claimed for this and it was on the same night we received our phones. Please use our IMEI number as I don't have a claim number.

0 Likes
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Wearables

Hi, Christell, we regret to inform you that both IMEI numbers were rejected due to being claimed out of the promotional period.

0 Likes
Christell
Active Level 2
Wearables
Hi, you are incorrect. We did our claim in March before the promotion ended. We did it that night we received our phones in March. A lady from Samsung called my brother to find out if we received them but we haven't hear anything from her since.

This is really poor customer service. I'm going to take this matter to social media .
0 Likes