Original topic:

Wearables Are Gonna Change

(Topic created on: 07-02-2021 12:08 PM)
Tech4youbySid
Active Level 10
Options
Wearables
The best thing about samsung is that it aways understands its customers. Adapts and changes as per the need of the hour. Same has happened with the One UI watch. It has been changed from Tizen to Android. This will enhance the user experience and app support. Now all the apps that are supported by Android OS on watches will be available to be used. This time even battery efficiency has been looked upon. I can't wait more for the watches of this year to be unveiled. Though it is not sure yet, but from what we have been hearing, it is going to be awesome design this year. We have come a long way from the 1st Galaxy watch to reach here. 

Another thing about the watch OS this time is though it will be Android watch OS at the core the user experience will be based on One UI which is going to be great at Samsung users.❤

All the best to the entire Samsung team for bringing us the best wearables possible. 
5 Comments
Abdul_Rahman
Active Level 9
Wearables
Glad to hear
0 Likes
Vik9889
Active Level 1
Wearables
I understand, but the question still remains the same. Will we be getting Spay, ECG, BPM out of the box in India or the waiting will continue for years? We can sideload those features but it's not standard. "It always understand its customers" is debatable coz until Aug 2020 Galaxy Watch had SO2 and post that it vanished, where it was and is very crucial feature during our current situation. It's my opinion not to hurt anyone's feelings. *Good Day*
Tech4youbySid
Active Level 10
Wearables
I too wish the same. However that is government decision and we cannot do anything but wait. Let's hope for the best.
0 Likes
Vik9889
Active Level 1
Wearables
Again while Apple can push it.. Samsung can push it too.. Anyway, ECG/BPM or Spay was still okay with me but removing the SO2 feature which was already there is unacceptable. What was the point to remove it when the feature was very much needed during this pandemic, mate? Was it faking the data when it was available earlier or using the time to make us buy Watch 3 which has SO2 feature?
0 Likes
Tech4youbySid
Active Level 10
Wearables
Yes Absolutely. That looked to be a business decision. So that people don't stay stuck to older watches. Till S10 SPO2 was there in Phones too. But that too they removed. Now in my Note 20 U also there is no Heart rate/SPO2 monitor. There are many decisions that is taken based on usage pattern. But SPO2 measurement should have been given in all the wearables that are still supported with software update (From Galaxy Watch, Galaxy watch LTE). I second you. Hope it stays with us with Galaxy watch 3 and later and they don't remove it and we get it back with software updates.
0 Likes