Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Watch Health Monitoring Services

(Topic created on: 12-27-2021 10:26 PM)
D_uma
Active Level 3
Options
Wearables
My love for the Samsung brands progressive nature was crushed after I bought my  watch 4 and realised that I wouldn't be able to use all the health monitoring features I bought it for. Because Samsung has locked them in South Africa. You market these devises on these sensors and charge the same prices as in regions where they are working... It's borderline fraud...

Samsung you been saying it will be coming soon for over 2 years. I mean you can't even tell us something as basic as what your the current challenges are, never even mind how long it will take to resolve them. 
If you are truly working on it, like you claim to be, why can't you give us feedback? It is not an unreasonable request. 

I was sad to find out that this issue goes as far back as the watch 3, yet people still don't have answers. Companies with far lass resources have managed to get it right in SA, why not you?

Buying the Galaxy watch 4 was a mistake that I'll just have to live with unfortunately...
9 Comments
seumo
Active Level 8
Wearables
Switch to others watches
D_uma
Active Level 3
Wearables
Easier said than done because I already have the Samsung buds n phone
0 Likes
EliasMz
Active Level 1
Wearables

I'm seeing all these discussion about the same topic. Are the users just talking to each other or is someone from Samsung actually reading this?

I bought the Galaxy Watch 4 on Black Friday and contemplating whether I should return it for a Garmin or keep complaining like the rest.

Aboabie
Active Level 2
Wearables
I think its best you go to a Samsung store.
I think you should keep it, Samsung is a good brand so as a Garmin watch yes but better the enemy you know🙈. If you haven't encountered any problems why not keep the watch. I dont think you will regret it. Hope you found this worth the reply.
0 Likes
EliasMz
Active Level 1
Wearables

I have a Garmin. Atleast all the advertised functions are actually installed and work. Samsung is relying on customers being loyal and overlooking missing features.

Aboabie
Active Level 2
Wearables
Oh i see....Yeah thats a problem
0 Likes
Pangalangking
Active Level 1
Wearables
Return it & get a Huawei Watch 3. Best decision you will ever make on a smartwatch. I had the same problem with my Galaxy watch 3, which I bought a year ago. Now I can't even give it away, let alone sell it.
0 Likes
Chrissie4u
Beginner Level 5
Wearables
My watch 4 is less than 2 months old and all of a sudden the battery dies. I used to sleep with it in no problem. Now even when charged to 80% when I go to bed I wake up and it's dead?? Have done a factory reset and reported it. Very dissapointing
D_uma
Active Level 3
Wearables
I've also noticed an increase in battery consumption after my latest update but not that extreme. I recommend you try a warranty claim at a samsung service center.
0 Likes