Original topic:

Watch Active 2

(Topic created on: 09-11-2021 08:52 PM)
SBajallan
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables
Hello, 
I am a regular swimmer, almost daily for a minimum of 1 hour using our compound pool. 
I bought first released watch active and lasts few months. Mother board fails, and Samsung took over a month to secure a spare part. I tried a lot to have it replaced with no luck in Qatar. I wrote email to Samsung Koria (Mr DJ Koh), but no reply. However 2 days later tens of people calling me from Dubai and Qatar to see what is the problem and they offered me a new Watch active 2 replacement. It was really good but after 14 months of use, the same issue happened (Mother board failed). Outside warranty and repair cost was almost the price of new ine, so I bought new Active 2. Unfortunately after only 7 months of use, the Mother board failed and the touch screen not working. Samsung Qatar refused to replace because of water leak and offer a repair only despite everything is faulty apart from the watch frame. It is now over a week, and they want another week to receive spare part. Not really good for 300$ watch to wait all that time, and repair cost will be same as the new one. I am a regular Samsung customer having all released Samsung notes since its initial launch with many other Samsung products (wearable, buds, TVs, tablets, and others). Unfortunately no appreciation. Thinking of moving to other wearable brand. If you know any which lasts long with daily swim. 
Thanks
0 Comments