Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Watch 4

(Topic created on: 11-21-2021 09:11 PM)
merv78
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables
So a few months ago I saw the advert for the Samsung watch 4 and bought the watch for all the functionality offered on the add I moved from apple to Samsung and now own a Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra and a watch 4 don't get me wrong I love the products but I am a bit disappointed that the functions advertised on the watch is not available in South Africa . I have searched the web to see when the watch features will be available in our country and have had no Luck. Will someone be able to give me an answer on this ? 
12 Comments
Pierre44mp
Active Level 9
Wearables
South africa always gets the back teat of the cow in terms of feature roll outs
Pierre44mp
Active Level 9
Wearables
I see samsung is active on instagram,go complain there about this dead members app,absolutely no moderator interaction as they did assist in the past
0 Likes
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Wearables

Hi, merv78 apologies for the inconvenience caused, please be advised that once support and rights to use this feature has been provisioned, it will be made available.

Thank you for your feedback

merv78
Active Level 1
Wearables
Hi Tsogo, have you got any idea when this will be, have support submitted the required documentation to the local department of health for approval yet? These are the proposed information the clients would require.

Also when will the roll out of One UI4 begin in South Africa
0 Likes
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Wearables

Kindly be advised that the process is in the final stages for watch 4 and will be made available through a software update, the One UI 4 Android 12 software update will be communicated on the Samsung Members application.

Hennosch
Active Level 3
Wearables

Final stages. Is that a week, month or year before this is going to be activated. Give me a timeline so I can decide if I want to return my watch.

Tsogo_sam05
Options
Wearables

Hi, Hennosch we regret to inform you that we are unable to provide a turnaround time as we currently do not have the information, however, the functionality will be definitely released to the Galaxy Watch 4 as soon as possible via an update.

When your phone and watch are connected, you can use the Galaxy Wearable app to regularly check for updates.

Update watch software with an Android phone.

1. Make sure the watch has a good charge on it before starting the update process. You may not be able to update without at least a 30% charge.

2. On the connected phone, navigate to and open the Galaxy Wearable app.

3. For the Galaxy Watch3 and Galaxy Watch4 series: Tap Watch settings, and then tap Watch software update. If your watch displays a Home tab, swipe to and tap Watch software update or Band software update. Tap Download and install.

0 Likes
merv78
Active Level 1
Wearables
Hi Tsogo
Just a follow up on the status of the full functionality release on watch 4
0 Likes