Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Watch 4 pre book redeem issue

(Topic created on: 10-20-2021 09:19 PM)
Birkan007
Active Level 6
Options
Wearables
I know by now many people are tired to see this issue everybody by someone or another. But trust me we are tired too for checking the watch 4 redemption offer everyday and to see the issue is not resolved. I have mailed Samsung, called the customer care, tweeted the same too. I don't know what else needs to be done for them to listen to us. This is the only platform left where I have some hope. 

Before it was showing me, I was not eligible. Now, I am getting the OTP but am unable to enter it. The screen doesn't respond to my touches. Urghhh! Seriously, one after another issue and even after so many rants by customers, Samsung still hasn't fixed this issue. I don't know how long do I have to wait to get the offer. There's a chance we might not even get the offer and the November 30, 2021 goes and they say, the offer date is over. We are sorry, we cannot help you.

Edit: I am finally seeing the option as you can see in the attachment. I was looking for buds pro only. But seeing so many people choose wireless duo, is that a good deal? How fast does it charge?

Also, if anybody knows that the silver colour option be available for buds pro?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Falcon21
Active Level 4
Wearables
Try giving permission to Samsung Shop app, so that it can read and enter the otp automatically

View solution in context

0 Likes
21 Comments
Bsmn
Active Level 6
Wearables
Am still getting not eligible, cleared app storage and relogin as well.
0 Likes
Birkan007
Active Level 6
Wearables
Even I got the OTP option today only but unable to enter it.
0 Likes
Bsmn
Active Level 6
Wearables
What's your model number?
0 Likes
Birkan007
Active Level 6
Wearables
SM-R865F
Bsmn
Active Level 6
Wearables
Is yours an LTE?
0 Likes
Birkan007
Active Level 6
Wearables
Yes, LTE
0 Likes
Solution
Falcon21
Active Level 4
Wearables
Try giving permission to Samsung Shop app, so that it can read and enter the otp automatically
0 Likes
Birkan007
Active Level 6
Wearables
Which one do I need to grant?Screenshot_20211020-221147_Permission controller_84257.jpg
0 Likes
Falcon21
Active Level 4
Wearables
These are my permissions and for me the otp was entered automatically clipboard_image_1634748433700.jpg