Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Watch 4 pre book redeem issue

(Topic created on: 10-21-2021 10:53 AM)
Birkan007
Active Level 6
Options
Wearables
I know by now many people are tired to see this issue everybody by someone or another. But trust me we are tired too for checking the watch 4 redemption offer everyday and to see the issue is not resolved. I have mailed Samsung, called the customer care, tweeted the same too. I don't know what else needs to be done for them to listen to us. This is the only platform left where I have some hope. 

Before it was showing me, I was not eligible. Now, I am getting the OTP but am unable to enter it. The screen doesn't respond to my touches. Urghhh! Seriously, one after another issue and even after so many rants by customers, Samsung still hasn't fixed this issue. I don't know how long do I have to wait to get the offer. There's a chance we might not even get the offer and the November 30, 2021 goes and they say, the offer date is over. We are sorry, we cannot help you.

Edit: I am finally seeing the option as you can see in the attachment. I was looking for buds pro only. But seeing so many people choose wireless duo, is that a good deal? How fast does it charge?

Also, if anybody knows that the silver colour option be available for buds pro?

Birkan007
Active Level 6
Wearables
Thanks, it worked.
0 Likes
Bsmn
Active Level 6
Wearables
@falcon What is your model number?
0 Likes
Apurv17
Active Level 1
Wearables

I want the violet one too,but I thought that the black one will go out of stock ,so I ordered the black one itself

0 Likes
Birkan007
Active Level 6
Wearables
Have you received it? How's the black colour? And I want the silver one.
0 Likes
Apurv17
Active Level 1
Wearables

No, just now I ordered,28th it will deliver and for the wireless charger I heard that it support watch 3 and below only.

0 Likes
Birkan007
Active Level 6
Wearables
How? Wireless should be working with all the models?
0 Likes
Apurv17
Active Level 1
Wearables

You can check the compatible models,so it's useless to buy, unless u want it for your phone

0 Likes
Birkan007
Active Level 6
Wearables
Oh, I see. Anyway, i am going for buds pro. The unavailability of silver colour is a bummer for me. Guess you can't complain for such a steal deal🤐
0 Likes
Apurv17
Active Level 1
Wearables

I have a black watch,so it will go with them,xd.

RohanGodithi
Active Level 4
Wearables
When other options will be available?Screenshot_20211021-014519_Samsung Shop.jpg
0 Likes