Original topic:

Update - Galaxy watch 4 Redemption issue - CC talk

(Topic created on: 10-11-2021 11:38 AM)
Bsmn
Active Level 6
Options
Wearables
Hello guys,

As many of us still unable to redeem the prebook offer voucher of 6k, few people succeeded already. Talked to customer care today, here goes the conversation..

Call got connected
CC: she started straight away with hindi and I don't hindi. 
Me: I don't know hindi
CC: Tell me
Me: Unable to redeem 6k voucher for watch preceded
CC: Sir technical issue, it will take 2 days to solve
Me: few members are able to redeem and many are not. Why such a issue?
CC: Sir issue will clear today evening
Me: Why changing your statement often?
CC: Sir evening 
Me: Ok are you sure it will resolve by evening?
CC: sir technical issue na ( here goes the catch, she don't know english much)
Me: ok offer went live late and still not able to redeem, will you extend the validity?
Cc: sir nov
Me: are you getting the point?
Cc: validity nov 
Me: ok leave it, why no stocks for redeeming the watch straps? Only buds pro is there. Are u forcing us to buy buds pro only?
Cc: no straps, buds pro
Me: Do you know english?
Cc: buds pro sir
Me: let lost.

Evening call to Cc: another 24-48hrs
101 Comments
Bsmn
Active Level 6
Wearables
We are talking about Galaxy watch prebooking redemption issue.
0 Likes
Wearables

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Jerry08
Active Level 2
Wearables
I had a chat with CC. They say that for the LTE watches, it has to be activated with sim card internet.. if you are connected to your Wi-Fi from your watch and phone the device IMEI won't get activated. Ao they asked me to use mobile internet from both my devices for 72 hours! Now this is going to be a pain in the a.. but I guess this is how we have to do it..
0 Likes
Bsmn
Active Level 6
Wearables
This is a ridiculous reply by samsung. They check the imei based on the watch which dispatched to u and the mobile number used for prebooking.. Dont do that random stuff and all..
0 Likes
Jerry08
Active Level 2
Wearables
They are saying.. for the watch to get activated with the same mobile number.. it has to use the sim internet! I know this sounds ridiculous.. but at this point I am willing to try it.. I dont want to loose the voucher... it was one of the reasons to pre oder this watch!!
0 Likes
ASHU3893
Active Level 3
Wearables
I already did the same thing.but sadly nothing will happen.and I also visited the service center regarding that he told me that once the watch is activated there is no way to reactivate
the watch.
0 Likes
Jerry08
Active Level 2
Wearables
Seriously? This is really bad.. I don't believe Samsung did not think of this.. they never mentioned we cannot connect to Wi-Fi for the 1st 72 hours.. if this is actually the case I think Samsung needs to look into this seriously and find a solution!
0 Likes
Jerry08
Active Level 2
Wearables
Also, are you saying there is no way you can redeem the vouchers now?
0 Likes
Wearables
This is so stupid first of all vodafone dsn't give support to samsung watches. Secondly pre booking offer had nothing to do with activating your mobile plan on the watch
0 Likes
dev0511
Active Level 3
Wearables
Retweet this tweet as much as u can so that samsung listen to our problem
Samsung is just ignoring this now
https://twitter.com/HeartInk3/status/1447881477346131970?t=x8kznfpLOPKleOO_lzlzLA&s=19

#BOYCOTT_SAMSUNG
0 Likes