Original topic:

Update - Galaxy watch 4 Redemption issue - CC talk

(Topic created on: 10-12-2021 12:10 AM)
Bsmn
Active Level 6
Options
Wearables
Hello guys,

As many of us still unable to redeem the prebook offer voucher of 6k, few people succeeded already. Talked to customer care today, here goes the conversation..

Call got connected
CC: she started straight away with hindi and I don't hindi. 
Me: I don't know hindi
CC: Tell me
Me: Unable to redeem 6k voucher for watch preceded
CC: Sir technical issue, it will take 2 days to solve
Me: few members are able to redeem and many are not. Why such a issue?
CC: Sir issue will clear today evening
Me: Why changing your statement often?
CC: Sir evening 
Me: Ok are you sure it will resolve by evening?
CC: sir technical issue na ( here goes the catch, she don't know english much)
Me: ok offer went live late and still not able to redeem, will you extend the validity?
Cc: sir nov
Me: are you getting the point?
Cc: validity nov 
Me: ok leave it, why no stocks for redeeming the watch straps? Only buds pro is there. Are u forcing us to buy buds pro only?
Cc: no straps, buds pro
Me: Do you know english?
Cc: buds pro sir
Me: let lost.

Evening call to Cc: another 24-48hrs
101 Comments
USJ
Active Level 3
Wearables
They are helpless , they didnt anticipated so much orders of this watch and now wondering how to fulfill all orders
Bsmn
Active Level 6
Wearables
They are planning to not use this voucher for good. Enabled redeem for few and left others still figuring how to redeem
Wearables
This is true, even I had a similar conversation with samsung CC.
kg0887
Active Level 2
Wearables
Now out of stock option is gone byt still cannot redeem the charger and starp or starpsScreenshot_20211011-130727_Samsung Shop.jpg
Bsmn
Active Level 6
Wearables
Samsung at this best developers
0 Likes
USJ
Active Level 3
Wearables
True unable to add to the cart,let me know once you see it enabled please
0 Likes
Whyname
Active Level 1
Wearables
Same issue. They are saying they dont know when it will get resolved since its technical. What a waste
Wearables
I have mailed them 4 days with an assured solution with 48 hours and still there is nothing from them. I am not sure what the hell is happening ... I already have buds pro .. they should not force people to buy something they Don't need ... we should wait if things Don't work out we should take a collective step ..
OnkarMundhe
Active Level 2
Wearables
It's really unbelievable for a such a global brand. I am feeling like dealing with some domestic brand.
Starting from the deliveries everything seems unplanned. They are just going with the flow.