Original topic:

Ultimate fix to galaxy buds+ right/left bud issue.

(Topic created on: 06-10-2020 12:42 PM)
samauriga
Active Level 7
Options
Wearables
[UPDATE : I made a video on the same in hindi, for better understanding. Link in the end.] 

If the service centre gives you a promise that we'll fix your issue with a software update within 1-2 hours. This is exactly what they're gonna do. 
Do this & save yourself from hassle of service centre. 

Follow these instructions and note that the key is to make sure the headphone that isn't working is in the case and showing a constant red light. If it goes green at any point you have to keep repositioning the earbud until it stays red. Also, make sure you leave the case open at all times when charging the earbud. Also, disconnect from Bluetooth before trying.
Here's the instructions and I promise you this will work. I tried everything when my right ear bud stopped working and this was the only method that worked: >

1. Confirm that the charging case has sufficient power. 

2. Put the faulty earbud into the charging case and confirm that the red light of the charging case is on and stays on, instead of turning into a green light after a few seconds. 

3. If the red light turns into a green light within a few seconds, reposition the bud. If the red light continues to light up in accordance with the second step, 

Go to the fourth step; if it turns into a green light soon, repeat the third step. 

4. When the red light keeps on, wait for about 30 minutes, the charging box will charge the headset to 40% ~ 50% of the power. 

Don't close the case during this time. You can use Galaxy Wearable to pair.

It showed me 76% after doing so for nearly an 1 and half hour . 

Right now i'm having it charged with the case is open and connected to the app so i can monitor its battery and it seems to be working fine

89 Comments
MickeyWD
Beginner Level 3
Wearables

I have made an account for the purpose of commenting on this post. 
samauriga, thank you so much. I had purchased the Galaxy Buds+ literally 55 minutes ago and had this issue. After applying your fix, it worked like a charm! At first, the light will shift from red to green. Keep repositioning it until it stays red, as samauriga says. Once it's red, watch a 30-minute documentary and reconnect to bluetooth and YOU SHOULD BE SET! Enjoy your new GalaxyBuds+, my friends!

samauriga
Active Level 7
Wearables
I'm glad it helped to bring back the dead buds to life.
If you can, a sub to my channel would be massive help to me . https://youtu.be/RHKHQLleufo
0 Likes
samauriga
Active Level 7
Wearables
Just out of curiosity, if not here, then from where did you find me/my post ?
Steve187
Beginner Level 3
Wearables

This is indeed the ultimate fix and it worked straight away, and I tried everything prior to this too.

This issue was present with mine straight out of the box as well, how are Samsung selling products with this issue?

It took about five minutes or so to keep constantly repositioning the bud to get it to stay red as it kept going back to green. Got mine to about 60% and then done the update. Them seem to have charged fine now so hopefully this is problem solved!

You are a life saver - channel subbed.

Samsung_pcVD0rk
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

Thank you so much! I tried everything but only your solution helped me out! 

Was not in condition to go out due to COVID-19 you saved my precious time

samauriga
Active Level 7
Wearables
I'm glad it helped.
Thanks for the sub mate,
, appreciate the extended effort.
https://youtu.be/RHKHQLleufo
Vickrant
Active Level 1
Wearables
is dis because of any update ? even I am facing same issue, my left earbud stopped working all of sudden.

i have kept it for charging as per ur instruction, so a
when do I come to know that its been charged now?
will I allow it to turn green say after 30 -45 mins?
Vickrant
Active Level 1
Wearables
@samauriga- ur method worked....thanks a ton🙏👏👏👏
samauriga
Active Level 7
Wearables
I guess it's because of the update.
I'm glad it helped .
If you can, a sub & share to my channel would be massive help to me . https://youtu.be/RHKHQLleufo
Vickrant
Active Level 1
Wearables
done bro
0 Likes