Original topic:

Ultimate fix to galaxy buds+ right/left bud issue.

(Topic created on: 06-10-2020 12:42 PM)
samauriga
Active Level 7
Options
Wearables
[UPDATE : I made a video on the same in hindi, for better understanding. Link in the end.] 

If the service centre gives you a promise that we'll fix your issue with a software update within 1-2 hours. This is exactly what they're gonna do. 
Do this & save yourself from hassle of service centre. 

Follow these instructions and note that the key is to make sure the headphone that isn't working is in the case and showing a constant red light. If it goes green at any point you have to keep repositioning the earbud until it stays red. Also, make sure you leave the case open at all times when charging the earbud. Also, disconnect from Bluetooth before trying.
Here's the instructions and I promise you this will work. I tried everything when my right ear bud stopped working and this was the only method that worked: >

1. Confirm that the charging case has sufficient power. 

2. Put the faulty earbud into the charging case and confirm that the red light of the charging case is on and stays on, instead of turning into a green light after a few seconds. 

3. If the red light turns into a green light within a few seconds, reposition the bud. If the red light continues to light up in accordance with the second step, 

Go to the fourth step; if it turns into a green light soon, repeat the third step. 

4. When the red light keeps on, wait for about 30 minutes, the charging box will charge the headset to 40% ~ 50% of the power. 

Don't close the case during this time. You can use Galaxy Wearable to pair.

It showed me 76% after doing so for nearly an 1 and half hour . 

Right now i'm having it charged with the case is open and connected to the app so i can monitor its battery and it seems to be working fine

89 Comments
Neerajgh
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

there is a same problem of charging with the right bud, but the issue in my case is the indicator light is always red, only sue to the right bud. what in this case when the right bud isn't charging for over 2 hrs or so as well and remains 0% even with the indicator light remaining red but the left bud gets fully charged.

0 Likes
Evocorp
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

I have the exact same problem! Did you find a solution?

0 Likes
Walker17
Beginner Level 5
Wearables
subscribed 👍
0 Likes
samauriga
Active Level 7
Wearables
Appreciate the effort 👍
0 Likes
K_ngmayowa
Active Level 1
Wearables

My buds are fully charged and i still have the same issue please help i am already frustrated 

0 Likes
samauriga
Active Level 7
Wearables
How did you come to know they're fully charged?
0 Likes
K_ngmayowa
Active Level 1
Wearables

I used them today and when i put them back i got the percentage of both to be 98% and I  didn't use them till now. only to see that the left buds is showing disconnected... i am so scared and exhausted I have tried all the fix i have seen on you tube nothing workss

0 Likes
samauriga
Active Level 7
Wearables
Did you reset them before doing the fix?
0 Likes
K_ngmayowa
Active Level 1
Wearables

THANKS FOR THE TIP BRO. I GUESS YOU ARE RIGHT PROBABLY WHEN I PLACED IT BACK INTO THE CASE IT WASN'T SET WELL AND THE BATTERY GOT DEPLETED .  So what i did was make sure i put both the bud in the case and be certain the case and the single buds that is working are both 100% i then made sure i cleaned and placed both well and left in the case for 4-5 hours and then opened the case i got a notification instantly that the buds are in critical 1% low battery so i just took out the working buds and left the weak one to charge 

samauriga
Active Level 7
Wearables
I'm glad it helped to bring back the dead buds to life.
If you can, a sub to my channel would be massive help to me . https://youtu.be/RHKHQLleufo
0 Likes