Original topic:

Ultimate fix to galaxy buds+ right/left bud issue.

(Topic created on: 04-01-2021 10:50 AM)
samauriga
Active Level 7
Options
Wearables
[UPDATE : I made a video on the same in hindi, for better understanding. Link in the end.] 

If the service centre gives you a promise that we'll fix your issue with a software update within 1-2 hours. This is exactly what they're gonna do. 
Do this & save yourself from hassle of service centre. 

Follow these instructions and note that the key is to make sure the headphone that isn't working is in the case and showing a constant red light. If it goes green at any point you have to keep repositioning the earbud until it stays red. Also, make sure you leave the case open at all times when charging the earbud. Also, disconnect from Bluetooth before trying.
Here's the instructions and I promise you this will work. I tried everything when my right ear bud stopped working and this was the only method that worked: >

1. Confirm that the charging case has sufficient power. 

2. Put the faulty earbud into the charging case and confirm that the red light of the charging case is on and stays on, instead of turning into a green light after a few seconds. 

3. If the red light turns into a green light within a few seconds, reposition the bud. If the red light continues to light up in accordance with the second step, 

Go to the fourth step; if it turns into a green light soon, repeat the third step. 

4. When the red light keeps on, wait for about 30 minutes, the charging box will charge the headset to 40% ~ 50% of the power. 

Don't close the case during this time. You can use Galaxy Wearable to pair.

It showed me 76% after doing so for nearly an 1 and half hour . 

Right now i'm having it charged with the case is open and connected to the app so i can monitor its battery and it seems to be working fine

89 Comments
Samsung_do54OLe
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

Nevermind thanks for the fix got it paired and can see the battery percentage now 

0 Likes
samauriga
Active Level 7
Wearables
I'm glad it finally got working for you.

If you can, a sub & like for the channel would be massive help! ✌️
0 Likes
jdealla
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

thanks so much for this! I've had only the faulty bud charging for two hours (case is connected to power) and I'm still not able to get it to connect. any advice?

0 Likes
samauriga
Active Level 7
Wearables
1. Did you keep the case open while charging?
2. Did you disconnect the buds from Bluetooth before applying the fix?
0 Likes
jdealla
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

thanks for getting back! yes to both of your questions. I tried to connect to Bluetooth after about 30 min, and again at 2 hours without luck.

I'll try again, but the bud has now been in the charger for a day and still won't connect.

0 Likes
butterfly27
Active Level 1
Wearables
my faulty earbud shows red.. it turns green after 10 to 15 mins.. how to fix it
0 Likes
samauriga
Active Level 7
Wearables
just use the same fix , make sure that you disconnect the buds from Bluetooth before applying the fix.
and also keep the case open while charging.
0 Likes
Scans
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

Ima be honest, I didn't think this would work. But holy **bleep** you saved my heckin earbuds man! Thank you!

samauriga
Active Level 7
Wearables
I'm glad it finally got working for you.

If you can, a sub & like for the channel would be massive help! ✌️
0 Likes
Neerajgh
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

The right earbud is not charging, even when the light indicator is red and remains constant red. whereas the left earbud does gets 100% along with the charging case. any ideas here, Thanks 

0 Likes