Original topic:

Ultimate fix to galaxy buds+ right/left bud issue.

(Topic created on: 11-30-2021 03:21 PM)
samauriga
Active Level 7
Options
Wearables
[UPDATE : I made a video on the same in hindi, for better understanding. Link in the end.] 

If the service centre gives you a promise that we'll fix your issue with a software update within 1-2 hours. This is exactly what they're gonna do. 
Do this & save yourself from hassle of service centre. 

Follow these instructions and note that the key is to make sure the headphone that isn't working is in the case and showing a constant red light. If it goes green at any point you have to keep repositioning the earbud until it stays red. Also, make sure you leave the case open at all times when charging the earbud. Also, disconnect from Bluetooth before trying.
Here's the instructions and I promise you this will work. I tried everything when my right ear bud stopped working and this was the only method that worked: >

1. Confirm that the charging case has sufficient power. 

2. Put the faulty earbud into the charging case and confirm that the red light of the charging case is on and stays on, instead of turning into a green light after a few seconds. 

3. If the red light turns into a green light within a few seconds, reposition the bud. If the red light continues to light up in accordance with the second step, 

Go to the fourth step; if it turns into a green light soon, repeat the third step. 

4. When the red light keeps on, wait for about 30 minutes, the charging box will charge the headset to 40% ~ 50% of the power. 

Don't close the case during this time. You can use Galaxy Wearable to pair.

It showed me 76% after doing so for nearly an 1 and half hour . 

Right now i'm having it charged with the case is open and connected to the app so i can monitor its battery and it seems to be working fine

89 Comments
bfoster68
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

Works perfectly. I was able to get the right bud to charge and then apply the needed software update. They work fine now and better yet, no service center needed.

samauriga
Active Level 7
Wearables
Great, I'm glad it worked.

If you could, do leave a like & sub for the channel it would be massive help.
0 Likes
spidyboy
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

when i place the faulty buds it immediately show green light.. not a red few second and then green.
i've tried reposition it several times but not in luck for red 

can i still use ur fix?

0 Likes
samauriga
Active Level 7
Wearables
You can, for repositioning can take upto 10 minutes, but keep on doing it until you get a permanent red light.
0 Likes
Paternostertje
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

Worked perfectly as descibed. Had to try for a minute or 2/3 to keep the red led on, but then it started to charge again!

TNX!!!

samauriga
Active Level 7
Wearables
2,3 minutes you were quite lucky then , I've seen it can take upto 15 sometimes.
Btw happy to know this worked for you.

If you could, do leave a like & sub for the channel.
0 Likes
squicker
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

Amazing advice, thank you. I stumbled on this after receiving useless 'support' from Samsung as both my buds were dead, despite showing as fully charged and not having used them for 18 months.

Samsung told me I needed a repair but doing this for both buds in turn has brought them both back to life.

0 Likes
Yoowwe
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

Is this going to work with the galaxy buds live ??? Im having the same exact problem ...

0 Likes
Cobalt
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

I've left the problem bud in the case to charge for a few hours with the case open without the right bud. The left seemed to have taken the charge from the case but still doesn't show up. I'm mine is a battery issue 

0 Likes
Cummins91
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

any ideas for mine? unpaired them with my phone before I read about this problem. Right bud seems to be the problem so have left that charging overnight from the case with the case open. Buds wouldn’t show up on Bluetooth. Put both buds in case closed then opened earbud charging light was red, took out left bud light changed to green popped up on my phone to connect, hit connect but keep getting buds can’t connect error. Now I’m really stumped?

0 Likes