Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

UV sterilizer

(Topic created on: 10-01-2020 11:33 PM)
ThomasM
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables
Guys what's happening... no UV sterilizer?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Maps_sam07
Options
Wearables

Hi  ThomasM 

Kindly provide more information related to your query . These details will help us properly understand the situation you are facing, and allow us to offer the support you need.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Comments
Solution
Maps_sam07
Options
Wearables

Hi  ThomasM 

Kindly provide more information related to your query . These details will help us properly understand the situation you are facing, and allow us to offer the support you need.

0 Likes
ThomasM
Active Level 1
Wearables
"Your tracking reference number is: 29NH5FQXQ" that's acknowledgement from of my submission timeously! next there was no further communication. When I had done more than what I needed to, even calling you... suddenly I was told my claim was rejected... how come!? when I had clearly submitted documents necessitating the redemption of the claim/offer! Now I need to send contracts and all!? Here is a further refence number on all my efforts to follow up...7115376787... let me know if there is anything else you need!! but you have to come true for me! I lost out on a voucher for a Samsung Galaxy Note 9 two years ago, history can't repeat itself! This is the Note 20 5G ultra... I need that UV sterilizer you promised!
0 Likes
Traki001
Beginner Level 4
Wearables
Good luck with getting your UV STERILISER. I'm still waiting for mine since September and I have 3 reference numbers and still haven't heard a word. I think we were all taken for a ride with Samsung.
0 Likes
Iced777
Active Level 3
Wearables
arg I feel you. I'm also still waiting since September.
0 Likes