Active Level 1
Guys what's happening... no UV sterilizer?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi  ThomasM 

Kindly provide more information related to your query . These details will help us properly understand the situation you are facing, and allow us to offer the support you need.

View solution in original post

4 Comments

Hi  ThomasM 

Kindly provide more information related to your query . These details will help us properly understand the situation you are facing, and allow us to offer the support you need.

View solution in original post

"Your tracking reference number is: 29NH5FQXQ" that's acknowledgement from of my submission timeously! next there was no further communication. When I had done more than what I needed to, even calling you... suddenly I was told my claim was rejected... how come!? when I had clearly submitted documents necessitating the redemption of the claim/offer! Now I need to send contracts and all!? Here is a further refence number on all my efforts to follow up...7115376787... let me know if there is anything else you need!! but you have to come true for me! I lost out on a voucher for a Samsung Galaxy Note 9 two years ago, history can't repeat itself! This is the Note 20 5G ultra... I need that UV sterilizer you promised!
Beginner Level 4
Good luck with getting your UV STERILISER. I'm still waiting for mine since September and I have 3 reference numbers and still haven't heard a word. I think we were all taken for a ride with Samsung.
Active Level 3
arg I feel you. I'm also still waiting since September.