Original topic:

The supercool super-snuggly - My galaxy buds!

(Topic created on: 07-27-2019 05:32 PM)
kushbunamdeo
Active Level 6
Options
Wearables

My galaxy buds are cool, funky, snuggly, somfy and super intelligent. Seriously, these buds are so much more intelligent than the rest. And they work so well even when used independently. Though it has a very efficient ambience mode but If I want to pay more attention to the outside world I just take out my one bud and can still control every function. They have this intelligent sensor, great sound and awesome colors. Why I love my buds so much because they really help to calm down at night. I was a very active night phone user earlier, I like to listen to some soothing kind of music at night and because of this I tend to use my phone a lot at night which got me into me some real sleep issues, now I just turn on some sleep music or may sleep stories or any Calm programme on Samsung health over my watch, listen to it through my buds and all this while I keep my phone in another room. It's reallly good now and calm now at night now. Thanks to galaxy. My lieg has actually become uninterrupted now! 

0 Likes
2 Comments
Tanisha009
Active Level 4
Wearables
super cool
0 Likes
Wearables

fabulous

0 Likes