Original topic:

The saddest day ever

(Topic created on: 10-20-2021 10:05 PM)
kishore0108
Active Level 4
Options
Wearables
I bought a samsung galaxy watch active from Netherlands this year in feb 21. Not event 9 months completed. The watch is dead. There is no reason why it was dead. I reached samsung service center and they said the display is not working 😕  but Why I question them and they say it is an electronic device it may get damaged without any reason. So I said it in warranty so can u repair this watch. Then he said samsung don't provide international warranty 😡. And the replacement  cost is nearly 6k for a watch. Where samsung galaxy A50 display cost 5k. What the **bleep** is this...a 40mm 1.1 inch display cost 6k. And even they don't provide international warranty.  The product in other countries is also sold for money. Not for sugar and salt..🤬.
1 Comment
Wearables

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions).  

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes