Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Stolen

(Topic created on: 01-12-2022 10:07 PM)
2shak
Beginner Level 3
Options
Wearables

Hi samsung members If my galaxy watch 3 was stolen can i track it by any chance or is it not worthy trying to recover it? 

3 Comments
Real-Sello
Active Level 9
Wearables
You can , ooen your Galaxy Wearable app , go to find my watch , it will take you to smart things find. The Find My Watch feature allows you to lock or unlock, locate, or completely wipe your data.
Real-Sello
Active Level 9
Wearables
Hope it helps
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Wearables

Hi, 2shak please follow the steps below.

Note: Make sure you have all the requirements, such as Remote connection, already set in place in the event you lose your watch. Your watch must be connected to a Wi-Fi network or have a mobile data connection.

If you've lost your smartwatch, you can find it using the Galaxy Wearable app. The Find My Mobile service won’t let you see the watch’s location, but it does let you lock or erase Samsung services such as Samsung Pay.

On your phone, navigate to the Galaxy Wearable app, and then tap Find My Watch. On fitness bands, tap Find My Band or Find My Gear.

Some watches will open SmartThings Find. A map will be displayed with the last known location. Just tap Ring, then Start to have your watch play a sound and vibrate.

Other watches can be rung directly from the phone, if it is connected to your phone using Bluetooth. Just tap START. Your watch will begin vibrating so it's easier to find. When you find it, tap the X icon and swipe to the right.

If you've lost your watch somewhere out of Bluetooth range, you'll still be able to set some security options when Remote connection is turned on. Tap Set security and choose from the following options:

• Lock watch: The watch will stay locked until you enter the PIN you set, or it connects to your phone with Bluetooth.

• Reset watch: Remotely deletes all data on your watch.

0 Likes