Original topic:

Stay conected without phone: Galaxy Watch LTE and Buds

(Topic created on: 04-15-2020 01:45 AM)
Tech4youbySid
Active Level 10
Options
Wearables
Introduction to a great Tehnology

In the 6 years that I had followed tech and Samsung I had never imagined that I will ever be able to get chance to be like James Bond. But I got the chance when my wife gifted me a Gear S. It was a master piece with curved Super Amoled screen and a 3G Nanosim. But the problem I faced with that I had to take sim with different number and do recharge of the same. There was no way I could take a call using a headset, so I had to use the microphone of the watch. Also data charges were not that cheap that time. So slowly I wend away from it. Samsung Health was also in its preliminary phase then. It used to be called as S-Health. But the wait for a magical device got over when Galaxy watch LTE was launched in 2019 in India. The moment it launched I knew it. I am going to take it. But before I could buy again my lovely wife gifted it to me on my birthday and its there on my wrist the very moment I am writing it for you.

The best gift from my wife

The Wireless Audio magic

Bluetooth earphones have always been my love starting from my Nokia earphones till Sony Xtra Bass Earphones. But I was waiting when Samsung will change the game. They bought Harman and JBL. That was the moment things changed for Samsung. The earphones were tuned by AKG. Before that I had bought Grear Circle and Gear U Flex. But they were still not wireless enough. Then came Gear icon X. They were really good devices but felt big to ears. Not as big as the Bose wireless but still big. They had heart rate monitor true, but that was there in Galaxy phones and my Gear fit too. So I stuck. The things changed last year with the Galaxy Buds. 

The Deadly Combo

2019-Ths yeah I have had the best thing that happened to me after Galaxy S. I had a deadly combination. Galaxy Buds and the Galaxy Watch LTE were with me. They have now become my BFFs. They are even more important to me than my phone. I am an artist- IT employee, a content creator, a stand up comic and a comedy show producer. It is very important for me to stay connected. These 2 divices are there with me always. The ambient noise feature in Buds help me be aware about the sorounding too. Let it be while I am on a walk or in gym this deadly combo is my new found love.(Don't tell my wife). Samsung health is now one of the best fitness apps that have great features and helps me stay aware about my fitness tracking. Watch LTE helps me stay conncted to network and hence people even when I keep my phone away. (even while charging). Any time I am in the bath I keep my watch and buds fir charging. And thats it they stay with me even after the phone dies sometimes. Am I seated too long while working? No Problems Glaxy watch tells you to move . This is my story of being connected with these two mgicl devices. I simply love how things have changed over last 10 years from my 1st Galaxy, the Galaxy S.

My Dear Galaxy Buds (DBrand Skin is there)

Whats your story? Do comment!
6 Comments
bjjaddu
Active Level 1
Wearables
right side battery drain fast Any problem?
0 Likes
Tech4youbySid
Active Level 10
Wearables
It should not happen. Kindly reset your galaxy Buds. That should solve the issue.
bjjaddu
Active Level 1
Wearables
How to reset?
0 Likes
Tech4youbySid
Active Level 10
Wearables
Using Galaxy Wearable app you can reset.
bjjaddu
Active Level 1
Wearables
OK I will try
thanks
HemantJoshi
Active Level 6
Wearables
same here even I can't live without my watch 42mm and ear buds