Options
Wearables

#GalaxyBudsLive

Sound like you’ve never heard before. Galaxy Buds Live 👉🖱https://bit.ly/3oNwYDH
55 Comments
Zazo20
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
Hi happy to announce..my Buds was delivered today...waited forever but hey...I got it now..tx. ..it a mission to set it up thou...
0 Likes
Maps_sam07
Options
Wearables

How to connect Galaxy Buds.

1. To connect a new pair, navigate to and open the Galaxy Wearable app which is downloadable from the Google play store, and then tap Get started. Place your earbuds in the charging case, close the lid for 5-6 seconds, and then open the case back up.

2. Next, select Galaxy BudsGalaxy Buds+Galaxy Buds Live, or Galaxy Buds Pro from the list of devices, review the permissions, and then tap OK. When your device is spotted, select it, and then pairing and setup will begin.

3. Review the information, and tap Agree. Select which notifications you want to receive on your earbuds, and then tap Next.

4. Finally, review the tips on getting to know your earbuds, and then tap Finish.

5. If you want to disconnect the earbuds from your phone or tablet manually, open the Galaxy Wearable app, tap Menu (the three horizontal lines) and then select Disconnect. If prompted, tap Disconnect again to confirm.

These connection steps only work if this is the first device you are pairing with the Galaxy Wearable app. If you want to pair an additional device, open Galaxy Wearable, then tap Menu (the three horizontal lines), and then tap Add new device. Make sure your earbuds are in pairing mode by inserting them into your ears and holding both touchpads for a few seconds until they enter pairing mode. Next, select them from the list of available devices.

0 Likes
SjavaJM
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
I bought s21+ that came with A32 + R1000 voucher, however, my ckaim 4 voucher has been rejected on bases that the delivery note (since i bought ut online) was on 6 April which was outside 31 March, my argument with the samsung agency was that if u had bought the phone outside promotion period, wasn't gona qualify 4 an A32 that form part of the package, the fact that i qualified 4 the promotion is an indication that i upgrade b4 the 31 March, in actual fact it upgrade on 30 March hvaing applied on 28 March , so i want my voucher,... assemblief
0 Likes
Angubeni
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
Hi... I got my earphones!! Thank you🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂
0 Likes
Members_wuhpgWC
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
I also took a contact based on them I'm still waiting for mine
0 Likes
mamaaction